the12volt.com spacer
icon

CM6200 Weird Lock Unlock Issue

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
fanaticalkilla 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: February 11, 2016 at 3:19 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote fanaticalkilla
Recently installed a CM6200 with a blade for bypass into my 2005 Nissan Altima SE-R 3.5 6 Speed M/T. I am having a weird issue. Whenever I have the key in the ignition at run. I stop the car, apply the brake and set the parking brake. But do not shut off the car and do not remove the key from the run position. The car then locks the doors for approx. 20 seconds and then unlocks them. Anyone ever run into this issue? Or have some insight. Thanks
dasbogie 
Silver - Posts: 514
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 12, 2016 at 5:34 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote dasbogie
you could try hooking up keysense from your car to r/s. there should be a keysense input. you could also try changing the reservation mode features around like, set reservation 10 seconds after last door. also you could try changing the rearm to after shutdown only. those are all things ive played around to cure the problem you're describing.
Advanced
fanaticalkilla 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 23, 2016 at 3:28 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote fanaticalkilla
Tried hooking up the keysense wire. Didn't like it. Wouldn't shutdown after the key was pulled from the ignition and the door was closed. Changed settings as advised and the issue is now gone. Although I've had this issue from the start. The Auto lights will not shut down when the car is setup in reservation mode. Any way to deal with this?
Thanks for the help as well.
dasbogie 
Silver - Posts: 514
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 23, 2016 at 8:50 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote dasbogie
wire sheets list GREEN/ YELLOW pin 33 at bcm as negative trigger for autolamps in that car. it's probably available at the light switch as well. if you punch in your vehicle in directeds website and look at the guide for dball2, it shows you the same info. if you took your rearm wire from compustar and put it to autolights wire, it should pulse after shutdown and turn off the autolamps.
Advanced
fanaticalkilla 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 24, 2016 at 5:33 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote fanaticalkilla
Hooked up aux output #1 to the negative trigger for autolamps. It flashes during shutdown but doesn't stay off. But if you unlock and then lock. They shut off after the car is already off. I will try getting that output programmed longer from buddy of mine who has a OP500.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic