the12volt.com spacer
icon

Nissan AD wagon, Installing prestige aps25c

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
bandolujamaican 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: September 07, 2016 at 2:22 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote bandolujamaican
Hey Guys, I really need some advice.
I'm trying to install The Prestige APS25C alarm n remote start system, on a 2010 Nissan AD Wagon (Right Drive Japanese Import). The car has a Factory keyless entry system, No immobilizer (well I see no ring or unit around the key cylinder). Finding wiring Schematics for this vehicle is proving difficult.
But With some reading on here I've made it through about 80% of the installation. But I'm stuck at the lock & unlocking of the doors..
OK.. Here's where i'm at. I have stripped on the drivers door and I have located a single orange at the locking mechanism, which changes color at the drivers kick panel to brown. When the test light is grounded n touched n hold onto a strip area of the orange or brown wire, The all doors unlock. When the test light is removed all doors lock. I have traced the brown wire and found that it leads to the BCM located on the passenger side under the dash.
I've seen a few possible relay setups on here i could try but with this one wire leading to the BCM and my inexperience. I rather ask for help.. So Thanks in Advance for any suggestions or advice..
lurch228 
Silver - Posts: 1,338
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 13, 2016 at 3:24 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote lurch228
They could be these test them by working the power lock/Unlock button with a DMM connected to +12v to each wire.
POWER LOCK      GRAY (TYPE B) (-) Negative     
POWER UNLOCK      BROWN (TYPE B) (-) Negative
Also see if any of these wires from the Versa match what you have already found?
Nissan Versa 2007-2011
PART       COLOR      LOCATION
12 VOLT CONSTANT      BLUE (+)      @ IGNITION SWITCH, (WHITE, 6-PIN PLUG), PIN 3
STARTER      WHITE (+)      @ IGNITION SWITCH, (WHITE, 6-PIN PLUG), PIN 2
STARTER 2      N/A     
IGNITION 1      RED (+)      @ IGNITION SWITCH, (WHITE, 6-PIN PLUG), PIN 1
IGNITION 2      (Vehicles with Intelligent Key only) WHITE      @ignition KNOB SWITCH,(GRAY, 6-PIN PLUG,PIN 3)
IGNITION 3      N/A     
ACCESSORY /HEATER BLOWER 1      YELLOW (+)      @ IGNITION SWITCH, (WHITE, 6-PIN PLUG), PIN 4
ACCESSORY /HEATER BLOWER 2      BROWN (+)      @ IGNITION SWITCH, (WHITE, 6-PIN PLUG), PIN 5
KEYSENSE      GREEN or LT. GREEN (+)      @ iGNITION KEY SWITCH (GRAY 6PIN PLUG,PIN 1 or @ BCM WHITE 40PIN PLUG , PIN 37 )
PARKING LIGHTS ( - )      N/A     
PARKING LIGHTS ( + )      GRAY (+)      in DRIVERS KICK PANEL, Harness to REAR of Vehicle
POWER LOCK      GRAY (TYPE B)      in DRIVERS KICK PANEL or BCM, (WHITE, 15-PIN PLUG), PIN 5, NOTE #2
POWER UNLOCK      PURPLE to BLUE (TYPE B)      in DRIVERS KICK PANEL or BCM, (WHITE, 15-PIN PLUG), PIN 6, NOTE #2
DOOR TRIGGER      LT. GREEN to BROWN (-)      in DRIVERS KICK PANEL or BCM, (WHITE, 15-PIN PLUG), PIN 7, NOTE #2
DOMELIGHT SUPERVISION      LT. GREEN to BROWN (-)      @ PASSENGER A Pillar or BCM, (BLACK, 15-PIN PLUG), PIN 8, NOTE #2
TRUNK RELEASE      BLUE to PURPLE or LT. GREEN (-) NOTE #3      @ PASSENGER KICK PANEL or BCM, (WHITE, 40-PIN PLUG), PIN 30, NOTE #2
SLIDING POWER DOOR      N/A     
HORN      PINK (-)      @ HORN Switch, (GRAY, 8-PIN PLUG), PIN 2
TACH      BLUE,ORANGE, YELLOW or PURPLE (AC)      @ Any FUEL-INJECTOR
WAIT TO START LIGHT      N/A     
BRAKE      RED (+)      @ BRAKE PEDAL Switch or in EITHER KICK PANEL, Harness to REAR of Vehicle
FACTORY ALARM DISARM      BROWN (-) Requires Double Pulse, NOTE #4      in DRIVERS KICK PANEL or BCM, (WHITE, 40-PIN PLUG), PIN 7, NOTE #2
ANTI-THEFT      NISSAN'S TRANSPONDER ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM, See NOTE #1      @ IGNITION SWITCH TUMBLER
EXTRA INFORMATION
NOTE #1: This vehicle is Equipped with NISSAN'S TRANSPONDER ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM, for REMOTE STARTING ONLY you will need the Part #791 BYPASS Module and an Extra Ignition key. (Requires extra key for Operation) Part # XK09 for REMOTE STARTING ONLY, requires 1 key for programming, NO key required for Operation. Part # DB-ALL for REMOTE START/KEYLESS Entry, requires 1 key for programming and NO Key for Operation. To Order the go to the SECURITY BYPASS MODULE Page or INTERFACE BYPASS MODULE Page on this website. NOTE #2: the BCM (Body Control Module) is located Behind the GLOVE BOX. NOTE #3: TEST this wire while Opening the Hatch with the Handle on the REAR of the vehicle. NOTE #4: TEST this wire while Turning the KEY in the Drivers Door. This wire will also DISARM the FACTORY ALARM.
lurch228 
Silver - Posts: 1,338
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 13, 2016 at 3:31 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote lurch228
Nissan Wingroad / AD van Y12
Overview
Manufacturer     Nissan
Nissan Shatai
Also called     Mazda Familia van, and Mitsubishi Lancer Cargo
Production     2006–present (Y12 series)
Assembly     Kanda, Japan (Nissan Shatai)
Body and chassis Class     compact
Body style     5-door wagon
Layout     Front engine, front-wheel drive / four-wheel drive
Platform     Nissan MS platform
Related     Nissan Tiida, Nissan Livina. Nissan Note
AD/Wingroad Y12 Like the Tiida/Versa, is almost the same car as European/Japanese 2005-2013 Nissan Note E11 hatchback and Nissan Livina station wagon (Asia)

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic