the12volt.com spacer
icon

Scytek Galaxy 5000RS-2W alarm problem

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: September 29, 2016 at 2:38 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Then wait for what you mentioned.
seamokatinas 
Member - Posts: 23
Member spacespace
Posted: September 30, 2016 at 2:07 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote seamokatinas
update: tacho signal was sorted by this small gadget
Scytek Galaxy 5000RS-2W alarm problem - Page 4 -- posted image.
was recommended if i don`t have spare resistors, transistors, etc... lying around, then buy a built one. Cost only 2.60 euro. Car learned tacho signal first time connected! Next took out transponder out of key, glued to immobilizer ring and as expected remote tart works like a charm! Hope this will be very useful info for all Amarok owners, and probably any VW vehicles as they should be same build
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: September 30, 2016 at 2:10 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Nice to see you succeeded, do you have a link to the selling site?
seamokatinas 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 30, 2016 at 2:13 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote seamokatinas
forgot to ask if anyone knows location and wire colour for trigger on all doors? Noticed that i have only drivers door connected, which leaves other doors free to open without activating alarm. Thanks
seamokatinas 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 30, 2016 at 2:18 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote seamokatinas
howie ll wrote:
Nice to see you succeeded, do you have a link to the selling site?
got it in a local shop, but quick look up on ebay shows them as well
http://www.ebay.ie/itm/5V-15V-NE555-square-wave-output-module-oscillator-pulse-generator-signal-source-/331859693768?var=&hash=item4d446110c8:m:m_oE581WCi3HFBm5z3sKSGw
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: September 30, 2016 at 2:32 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Thanks, since you refuse to use the DB-ALL 2 you'll have to go to each door and diode them together or use the courtesy (Dome) light switched feed, I.e. the wire that goes to ground when any door is opened.
seamokatinas 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 30, 2016 at 2:38 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote seamokatinas
howie ll wrote:
Thanks, since you refuse to use the DB-ALL 2 you'll have to go to each door and diode them together or use the courtesy (Dome) light switched feed, I.e. the wire that goes to ground when any door is opened.
yes dome was in my mind, but as last option as longer way to go with wire. Thought there is something closer to fuses/relays, cause any door opened i can hear relay clicking every time. Very hard or nearly impossible to test wiring loom down there:/
seamokatinas 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 30, 2016 at 2:40 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote seamokatinas
don`t see any point buying that DB-ALL 2 thing, unless who is looking for shortcuts
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: September 30, 2016 at 2:44 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Not a short cut it saves lots of time and gets the job done properly.
seamokatinas 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 30, 2016 at 2:47 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote seamokatinas
yes maybe i spent more time, but now when i know how to get tacho signal, don`t see any difference in functionality works as it should and way less money
Page of 5

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic