icon

Help with DEI wiring

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Outlawz 
Member - Posts: 33
Member spacespace
Posted: June 01, 2003 at 12:31 PM / IP Logged  
Can someone please help me with the wiring of the DEI 530t window module to a Honda Civic 2001......i got everything except the wires to connect 2 my alarm.Like the grey, orange, and RED / white
thanx
djfearny2 
Silver - Posts: 810
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: June 01, 2003 at 2:31 PM / IP Logged  
the grey is not needed if your hooking up tp your alarm it is just an output from the 530 t that keeps it going., from a single pulse instead of a constant or continued pulse. of negative signal/. the two wires needed are the activation wires. from 530 t to hook the up side to alarm so that it will make windows go up when you arm the car is easy but it requires one diode.
to do this you run those two wires in the door the activation wires for up and down. one note . you should be getting power and ground from inside the car not in the door. the ground is not good enough and the power wires are mostlikely thin. not good. anyways run those two activation wire in the car. and if your connecting to a dei alarm you want to find the orange wire going to the starter kill. cut it and place one diode on the wire comming from the starter kill with the strip side of diode facing the alarm. than take the windos up wire and twist it together with the remaining orange wire and use a butt connector and one side of butt to those two wires and the other side to the diode. now the up direction is down. finally find the fourth channel or second if your not using trunk pop. but the imediate out would be better. take that wire and just connect it to the down pos of dei 530t module. now to test the wires just simple if you have two extra channels. then test them to see which one takes a few secs and which one sends a ground as soon as you press it ., thats what your looking for. connect the red white wire from dei 530t to that .. grey wire from 530t is not needed.
any more help email me
Jon
Installer/Help Technician
---coral springs florida---
mecp certification is not always needed. I have it and it has not helped me out at all. my experience out shines it.
Outlawz 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 01, 2003 at 2:43 PM / IP Logged  
thanx bro i'm gonna go try that right now
Outlawz 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 01, 2003 at 10:27 PM / IP Logged  
can anyone please help me with the orange and RED / white wiring of the 530t window module to a Lynx 2000 alarm in a honda civic 2001.....

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic