the12volt.com spacer
icon

Grrrrr Door unlocks using Aux button

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
chubrok 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: July 09, 2017 at 12:33 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote chubrok
I have a Python 5706p RS installed on my '14 Tacoma and recently had a 535T window module installed to use Aux1. The problem I am having is that when I hit the Aux button to vent the windows... it also unlocks the drivers door. The alarm stays armed... but the door is now unlocked. Does anyone know how to fix this? Also key fob icon shows "Trunk". Can i change this to "Window"?
kaezoo 
Copper - Posts: 125
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 10, 2017 at 8:10 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kaezoo
Try turning off "OEM Alarm Disarm w/ Aux-Trunk" (Menu 2, option 6)
The icon associated with AUX can be changed using a Bitwriter.
chubrok 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: July 13, 2017 at 8:11 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote chubrok
That was it... Awesome... thanks for the help... the only other problem I am having is that the windows are not rolling up when the alarm is activated. It does roll up when I arm the system... just not when activated... any ideas?
kaezoo 
Copper - Posts: 125
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 14, 2017 at 8:01 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kaezoo
This might mean that the alarm's siren output wasn't connected to the 535T module, or that the dip switch to select the siren polarity is in the wrong position.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic