the12volt.com spacer
icon

command start with DBall2 2011Kia forte problems

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
thefatpigeon 
Member - Posts: 15
Member spacespace
Posted: October 06, 2017 at 7:50 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote thefatpigeon
been having problems with this install.   I thought it was with the DBALL but even with the key in the ignition to bypass the bypass it will not start.
Here is an audio clip of it trying to start. click me
It doesn't want to turn over
I have gone through every connection and rechecked it to make sure it is good.
I Just want to get the starter working then I will work on bypass.
If i am correct with the dball not working the starter should still start with my OEM transponder key in the ignition correct.
If you follow this link it will take you to some pictures of my install as well as a grade 2 quality wire line diagram.
I am 95% sure that the wiring is all correct.
The doors and trunk all respond properly
the hood switch works as designed
I think it may be a programming item but reading through the literature that came with the started I should be able to keep everything at the defaults for the starter
the starter is a command start model number CS-2481tws. This is suppose to be the same as autostart AS-2481tws
would someone be able to take a quick look at the diagram and make sure I am not missing anything precious. I am a few hours away from taking it into the shop and pay to get it done.
thefatpigeon 
Member - Posts: 15
Member spacespace
Posted: October 09, 2017 at 7:56 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote thefatpigeon
The starter is working fine. It is just the DBALL that doesnt want to learn the transponder. I have another post stating as such

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic