the12volt.com spacer
icon

Clifford 770 in 1990 300zx

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
vtvette 
Member - Posts: 32
Member spacespace
Posted: November 08, 2017 at 7:04 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote vtvette
Hello all, Installing a Clifford Intelleguard 770 G5 in my 1990 300ZX twinturbo.
Just want to be sure I have this correct:
Connector h1/3 - hood input zone 6 (negative input) - I have this connected to the wire at the hood pin showing continuity to ground when the hood is open. (chassis wire sourced at factory alarm module)
Connector h1/9 - door trigger input zone 4 (negative input) - I have this wire connector to a wire that shows continuity to ground when either door is unlocked. (chassis wire sourced at factory alarm module connector)
Am I better to get my trigger input from a door switch(s)?
Also, as my car is a 2 door coupe there are a few zones I won't be using from the Clifford module (for instance, there is a zone for a trunk pin. My car doesn't have a trunk pin). Do I simply cap these wires with shrink wrap and leave them unhooked?
Thanks!
Brian

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic