the12volt.com spacer
icon

3 12v circuits 1 switch

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ramseya 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: November 11, 2017 at 4:36 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ramseya
Hi guys I’m new here I’m ramsey from the uk,
A hopefully simple question for you,
I have 3 led light circuits in my garden all individually switched and powered, however I’d like them all to be switched on together via a light switch I have got,
Any idea if there’s a relay type switch I could use so the light sensor (it outputs 12v ) could close the circuits simultaneously on 3 independent circuits? Any help would be much appreciated
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,666
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: November 11, 2017 at 7:26 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
How much current do the LED arrays draw? This will be a simple task using the 1 relay and 3 diodes large enough to handle the current draw. They will still have independent switching via the 3 switches you have plus simultaneous on via the new circuit.
ramseya 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 12, 2017 at 3:35 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ramseya
Not very much at all one circuit has 4x8 led’s Another has 16x3 led’s And the 3rd is a led light strip 4 m long guess about 30 led’s Wouldn’t be more than 40w
ramseya 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 12, 2017 at 3:45 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ramseya
Basically I’m looking for a circuit board with 3 relays normally open. All to be closed with 1 input (from light sensor) is there one readily available on the market or would I have to make one ?

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic