the12volt.com spacer
icon

check wiring 2003 suburban

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
motorsportsx 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: January 26, 2018 at 8:59 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote motorsportsx
Hey guys. I have written out the 6 pin and 10 pin connectors and hoping you can take a look. And let me know if what i have is right and if the question marks i have written can get sorted out.
Alarm is a viper 5906 and bypass is an ALCA flashed for gm d2d.
I do have one question not on the picture... The alca ask for an ign+ from the viper... I'm not sure where to get this from. Hellppp lol.
Thanks for the help everyone! (Ill get the 24 pin sorted next)
check wiring 2003 suburban -- posted image.
motorsportsx 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: January 26, 2018 at 10:57 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote motorsportsx
I think i got most everything answered from anther source. Just to verify. I can user just one starter wire (7) if i choose right?
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,781
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 27, 2018 at 7:06 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kreg357
Yes, if you don't want / need Starter Kill and Anti-Grind, you can leave the vehicles Starter wire uncut and just
connect the Vipers Violet Starter wire.
As for the ADS AL-CA w/DBI DL GM1 firmware, the ADS AL-CA Pink Ignition wire would connect to the Vipers thick Pink
IGN1 wire. which in-turn would go the vehicles Pink IGN1 wire.
Looking at the Type 3 wiring diagram in the DBI DL GM1 install guide #39306, it would appear that they failed to
make the line connection from the ADS AL-CA DATA ORANGE - DATA (J1850) wire to the indicated OBD2 wire. Remember
that the diagram is somewhat generic and does not show everything needed for the many different type of R/S units
supported. You would still need the Viper connections like Neutral Safety, Hood Pin and possibly others.
Soldering is fun!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic