the12volt.com spacer
icon

2006 Acura TSX Manual Transmission Alarm/Remote Start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Vmoua509 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: January 30, 2018 at 6:33 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote Vmoua509
Vehicle: 2006 Acura TSX w/manual transmission
I just installed a Viper 5806v alarm/remote start with a Dei PKALL immobilizer bypass. The problem i'm having is the remote start will only activate when in automatic transmission mode and engine checking mode to virtual or voltage. If i change it to manual mode, and tachometer, turbo mode to on, it gives me the 7 light error flash code of "timer mode/turbo mode/manual mode error". Correct me if i'm wrong, but the mts procedure is when you come to a stop, to set the parking brake, then push any button on the remote, then open the door and exit. When you arm, the car will shut off and be ready to remote start.
All these trigger wires have been checked and double checked... doors (-), trunk (-), tach, parking lights (+), 12v+, ground (-),
ignition 1, accessory 1, status wire to bypass unit, factory disarm to white wire inside driver door, foot brake (+), parking brake (-), etc. etc.
I've done a few of these on newer automatic cars w/dball and pkall bypass units and also on older manual transmission cars (that dont use a bypass) and never had this problem! That is the only difference between the older cars and this car. The only thing i didnt hook up to is the accessory 2 wire to the car and the hood sensor. And i used the dome light wire for the door trigger versus going to each door and having to diode isolate them.
What else am i forgetting when in manual transmission mode? Any help is greatly appreciated.
silvercivicsir 
Copper - Posts: 400
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 07, 2018 at 5:22 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote silvercivicsir
did you learn tach?

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic