the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Line Output Converter Installation, Lc7i or Lc2i?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jh1973 
Copper - Posts: 50
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 05, 2018 at 7:40 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jh1973
i am an idiot wrote:
Define totally tolerable.
https://www.google.com/search?q=silverado+amplifier+door+chime+loud&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b
Ok,it's subjective.My point is that I can modify his bypass harnesses so that he can use the stock amp and center channel for his chimes,Bluetooth etc without hacking any wiring or running any wire for that matter.But he should at least try using the front signals first cause he may find the loudness levels tolerable FOR HIM.
Rumors of Bob but never Bob......So what is it you tell people you do these days Bob?
lee@loudhouse 
Member - Posts: 22
Member spacespace
Posted: April 06, 2018 at 7:32 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote lee@loudhouse
I think I just purchased a amp bypass from you lol I'm going to do the install next week I wanted to do it asap but my car has to go back to dealership tomorrow to get fixed my check engine light came on along with other things.. I can't wait to do this install
loudhouse
jh1973 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 06, 2018 at 8:53 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jh1973
lee@loudhouse wrote:
I think I just purchased a amp bypass from you lol I'm going to do the install next week I wanted to do it asap but my car has to go back to dealership tomorrow to get fixed my check engine light came on along with other things.. I can't wait to do this install
Leonie,if you use the rear low level signal for your whole system you will lose Bluetooth,chimes and all other factory functions.Use the fronts on your 4 channel and the rears for your monoblock.If you find the chimes are too loud for your ears then I can modify your harnesses.It will require two more connectors(which I have)that will go back into your stock amplifier.
Rumors of Bob but never Bob......So what is it you tell people you do these days Bob?
lee@loudhouse 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 07, 2018 at 2:55 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote lee@loudhouse
Ok I will try that. Only problem is how do I know which is rears and fronts..is it on that paper with the harness you sent me? Also I'm doing a jeep compass 2017 and using a pac lp7 4 channel line converter in a couple of days on someone else's car. I'm also trying to figure out how to tap into her car. I don't know how to find out which are the speaker wires on the factory harness. Every wire color chart I find online is for older jeep compass or the Cherokee or something. Can I just test them with my multimeter?
loudhouse
jh1973 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 07, 2018 at 6:23 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jh1973
You'll find it on the wiring chart I sent you with the kit.Not sure on the Jeep,sorry.Haven't done one.
lee@loudhouse 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 07, 2018 at 7:07 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote lee@loudhouse
Ok cool thank you as soon as I get my car back I'm going to do the install.. ok let you know how it goes and I'm leave some feed back.
loudhouse
Page of 2

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic