the12volt.com spacer
icon

Audio Upgrade w/Sync 2

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jeff6146 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: April 13, 2018 at 1:32 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jeff6146
I going to install 2 12 inch subs, an amp, LC7i, and new 6x8’s in the doors. All this is going Into my 2015 F350 dually lariat with a sync 2 head unit. Can anyone please help me with how to do this?
Kenwood KFC-C6865S 250W peak X4 speakers 6X8 2 way 4 ohms a piece
Audio control LC7i. Six channel line output converter w/accubass. Active speaker level inputs
Amp kenwood KAC-5206 maximum 400 watt
12 inch subs kenwood KFC-W112Speak power 800 Watts rated power 200 Watts 8OHM X 2 speakers
How do I wire these having different impatience and different ohms. Can anyone explain in autio for dummies way with possible diagram and pictures?
cpalmer 
Copper - Posts: 109
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 14, 2018 at 7:23 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cpalmer
I like this option from ADS.
http://maestro.idatalink.com/search/search?project=ar&vehicle_make_id=12&vehicle_year_id=2015&vehicle_model_id=799&vehicle_audio_id=12198
It doesn't get much easier.
You may need to look at your equipment line up as well, you've got a 2 channel amplifier with a 6 channel line out converter. Is there another amplifier in the works here or are you planning on running the 6x8 speakers of the factory power. If so then go with the LC2i and forget about the maestro unit.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic