the12volt.com spacer
icon

2013 Tundra JBL Stereo Upgrade to JBL Navigation

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
cu52 
Member - Posts: 25
Member spacespace
Posted: June 14, 2018 at 11:10 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cu52
Trying to upgrade my 2013 tundra JBL stereo to the 2013 JBL navigation. Did this in our 08 highlander and it worked really well. Has anyone done this for the 2010-2013 Tundra? More wiring appears to need to be swapped? Swapping from an A51896 to a E7026 unit.
I know I might loose the USB connector when doing this and I believe below is the wiring figured out for the Backup camera to move from the rear view to the Nav unit, as well as the microphone swap and the location for parking brake, Speed and reverse.
From wiring diagrams that I found the steering wheel buttons should all work with no changes. Vol -/+ Mode and track -/+ all work. Voice, off hook and hang up do not. That means the phone cannot be paired rendering the rest of the wiring to be swapped for microphone not needed at this time and defeating the purpose of doing this install (mainly bluetooth phone quality)
K6 New
K7 new
J107 or K8 I am not sure. If K8 then it is for sat radio in NAV unit. If K107 then USB/AUX signal.
K18 = K4
K21=K3
K24 =K25
K26? New?
K22 in old unit carries USB signals/Aux
I believe I need the following:
K7-pin 17 gets Telephone Microphone Assembly Power from K25-3
K7-19 gets Mirophone + From K25-2
K7-20 gets Microphone - From K25-5
K7-22 gets Camera video
K7-24 gets camera power
Speed signal moves to K6-3 from K3-3
Connect parking brake to K6-1 ( or ground?)
Connect reverse to K6-5
Please help And THANKS IN ADVANCE!
2013 Tundra JBL Stereo Upgrade to JBL Navigation -- posted image.
2013 Tundra JBL Stereo Upgrade to JBL Navigation -- posted image.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic