the12volt.com spacer
icon

2017 Malibu Sub Install

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
mark77ap 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: June 23, 2018 at 4:53 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mark77ap
Hi,
I am looking to install an amp and subwoofer into my 2017 Malibu 1.5 LT with the Bose System. This car has an ANC system and I need some tips on how to disable it, as well as a wiring diagram for the factory amp so I know where to tap into.
Thanks!
Mark
team25hz 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: June 30, 2018 at 11:41 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote team25hz
How’s it goin, your best bet is to purchase the LC2i by Audio Control and take the speaker wires going to your factory sub and cut..(leaving enough to put back together when you decide to sell the car) wire the speaker wire into the high level inputs in your LC2i this unit will convert high level to low level..(RCA’s) now depending on if your sub is wired with right and left(4 wires) or mono(2wires) you will want to get an RCA “Y” adapter so you can give your amp both inputs. This Audio Control unit also replaces the low frequencies that your factory BOSE system is taking away as you turn the volume up..I wired the LC2i for my son last week in an Audi A4 which also has the BOSE factory system..I will say it sounds amazing.. especially with the added punch of an after market subwoofer 🔊 good luck
👌

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic