the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

2005 Lexus GX470, Viper 5906V, Bypass Module?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
equalme 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: July 15, 2018 at 11:59 PM / IP Logged  
I pulled my Viper 5906V system from a vehicle before I traded it in. I am looking to install it into a 2005 Lexus GX470 and noticed that there are many different modules available.
The modules I am curious about are iDatalink TB-TL or the Flashlogic FLCAN. They state that in addition to the immobilizer bypass, it can also access the on-board comm. system to make wiring easier.
Would it be able to pull specific wire signal to the module for me to wire the Viper brain to it? I also have the Directed 535T window module, would I be able to wire the window module to the bypass module?
silvercivicsir 
Copper - Posts: 402
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 17, 2018 at 10:46 AM / IP Logged  
Sorry your Car is too old, and doesn't support any extra features, so it would be waste of money to get the FLCAN. Either module will only do the immobilzier bypass,
equalme 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 17, 2018 at 12:34 PM / IP Logged  
Does that apply to the Fortin Evo-All as well?
silvercivicsir 
Copper - Posts: 402
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 17, 2018 at 8:51 PM / IP Logged  
Yes same goes for the Fortin Evo-all.. your car only has support for immobilizer bypass.. everything else has to be hard wired.
equalme 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 18, 2018 at 9:11 AM / IP Logged  
Aww shucks. In that case, could you recommend the cheapest immobilizer bypass since I cannot utilize some of the fancier ones? Thanks for the help!
mgoetz74 
Silver - Posts: 424
Silver spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: July 18, 2018 at 2:12 PM / IP Logged  
dball3 on amazon for 40 bucks,flcan 60 bucks. Just remember you will still need a flasher for the computer and (atleast with the dball3) a subscription to the website to flash it.
33 years as a installer now just a retired old guy. Favorite thing to install/topic are remote starts/car alarms. Stop using test lights!!!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic