the12volt.com spacer
icon

2007 Hyundai Matrix/Lavita, Lanbo LB-405 Keyless Entry

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
gtdms 
Member - Posts: 24
Member spacespace
Posted: September 10, 2018 at 7:31 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote gtdms
Hi all,
I am trying to install a lanbo lb-405 keyless entry system on a 07 hyundai matrix/lavita. This car got a central locking system but seems to never had a keyless entry system as I couln't find the etacs receiver or alarm system anywhere in the car. I can open all doors when opening the drivers door with my key so I assume if I got central locking I wouldn't need to install any actuators?
After have opened the drivers door to trace the wires for the central locking system I found 4 wires coming from the door lock itself: red, black, green and orange but I can't find actuators as such. I have tried few combinations jumping these wires randomly but I just blown the central lock fuse which now I have replaced. Could anyone advise me if I would need to install actuator/s in this car? If so how many? Is there a way to trigger all 4 doors using only the 4 wires from drivers door instead of installing new actuators? Cheers
geepherder 
Platinum - Posts: 3,668
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: September 10, 2018 at 10:16 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote geepherder
According to Wikipedia, this is also known as the Elantra elsewhere. Check the wiring info on this site as well as Bulldog and go from there.
Test/verify wiring with a multimeter rather than blindly jumping wires together.
My ex once told me I have a perfect face for radio.
gtdms 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 10, 2018 at 11:21 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote gtdms
The Matrix was released as Elantra Lavita in Australia but the info on Elantra does not match my car.
I always use the multimeter for everything I do but I was sure this was be the actuator wires at driver's door.
t&t tech 
Platinum - Posts: 2,601
Platinum spacespace
Posted: September 13, 2018 at 9:03 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote t&t tech
There is no oem actuator present on the driver door. You will just need one actuator on the driver door and two relays to wire your reverse polarity setup and you will be all set. P.S. i hate that car. Lol
t&t tech 
Platinum - Posts: 2,601
Platinum spacespace
Posted: September 13, 2018 at 9:05 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote t&t tech
Also the matrix and the elantra are two completely different units. Wikipedia is wrong on that, 100 percent certain.
gtdms 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 15, 2018 at 11:04 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote gtdms
t&t tech wrote:
There is no oem actuator present on the driver door. You will just need one actuator on the driver door and two relays to wire your reverse polarity setup and you will be all set. P.S. i hate that car. Lol
Thanks. I have now installed one actuator at the driver's door and keyless entry is working fine.No relay used as I believe this may be inside the keyless unit.
What I would like is to connect the keyless entry wire to close power/eletric windows when I close car with fob (window roll up) function. Lanbo LB-405 got one single wire dedicated to this function but not instructions how this would be wired in the car. Anyone would know how this is supposed to be wired?

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic