the12volt.com spacer
icon

Honda CRV & Compustar CM-7000 R/S and Blade-AL - No Crank

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jdwolf 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: November 11, 2018 at 3:38 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jdwolf
Hi everyone, first time installer here and I'm having some issues with remote starting my vehicle.
I have a 2015 Honda CR-V with Push-To-Start, running with a CM-7000 brain and a Blade-AL bypass module. Also with Compustar T9 fobs
I installed everything with a low current ignition harness and with most wires running into the Smart PCU of the vehicle per the Blade-AL's installation guide and the harness that came with it.
The Blade is handling key cloning, door triggers, unlock/lock, brake, hood pin, all through data, and the only wires I had to run out of the brain was for parking lights (didn't run horns, or sirens yet because of the repetitive nature of troubleshooting so I didn't want to hear honks all day). I also ran wires from the Blade-Harness
I programmed my keys, flashed my modules, went through the key cloning and tach learning procedure and that all went well and the brain didn't give me any issues with that. Everything is working except when it comes to starting my car. It won't crank over at all! Which leads me to believe I've wired something wrong with either the ignition or starter. Anyone have any ideas to get my vehicle to crank?
So here's a description of what happens when I start the remote start process:
I hold the start button, parking lights flash, ignition turns on, dash lights turn on, no crank, shuts off and tries again two more times before it gives up. Then on my remote it's giving me Error 8 which is related to engine sensing/tach reading.
I've also tried to troubleshoot by putting the brain into tachless mode, what happens is that the the ignition stays in the "ON" position and my remote start fob thinks that the car is on (when it's not) and it starts counting down from 15 minutes.
Any help would be appreciated!
Here is the link to the wiring diagram for reference:
http://images.idatalink.com/corporate/Content/Manuals/DL-HA6/BLADE-AL(DL)-HA6-EN_20180910.pdf
lurch228 
Silver - Posts: 1,338
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 11, 2018 at 4:00 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote lurch228
Have you tried manually applying the brake during the R/S processes to see if it starts?
jdwolf 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: November 11, 2018 at 4:36 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jdwolf
You know what, that's a great point, I did notice on my dash screen it was telling me to to press the foot break to start the vehicle, let me give that a shot and see what happens. I would've thought the bypass module would've handled that part of the start sequence.
lurch228 
Silver - Posts: 1,338
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 11, 2018 at 6:12 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote lurch228
Also note.
IMPORTANT:
1- NO TAKEOVER AVAILABLE.
UPON OPENING VEHICLE DOOR ENGINE WILL SHUTDOWN.
2- ALL DOORS MUST BE CLOSED TO REMOTE START VEHICLE.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic