the12volt.com spacer
icon

2008-2015 Toyota Land Cruiser LC 200, Compustar Remote Starter

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
illmas 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: January 28, 2019 at 12:31 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote illmas
Do not use my wiring diagrams posted above... they were done to clear my understanding before the wiring and to sort out the whole thing... incase anyone ends up here like me.
I think i have to go back to square one about my understanding of the window roll-up units and the Window circuitry on my LC 200. Maybe I am completely wrong about this.
I believe that 535T/529T are not intelligent units i.e, they only provide power to the required Up/Down circuits for the motor and the windows go up or down. So these would not be compatible with a system that uses signals to communicate between the switch and motor. ???
Now i need to figure out what the LC has. I have extracted below diagrams from the repair manual for the power windows. Hope someone can clear up my understanding of the 535T/529T modules.
As i read from below diagrams the Power is coming in from batteries and the multiplex communicates to the the 3 door switch assemblies through LIN. It seems to be the only wire going common to all the switches.
2008-2015 Toyota Land Cruiser LC 200, Compustar Remote Starter - Page 2 -- posted image.
2008-2015 Toyota Land Cruiser LC 200, Compustar Remote Starter - Page 2 -- posted image.
Br
illmas
Page of 2

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic