the12volt.com spacer
icon

Western Snow Plow with Monarch Dyna Jack Hydraulic Power Unit Rewire

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
mercurymorris02 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: February 20, 2019 at 1:52 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mercurymorris02
I have a western snow plow control switch that has 6 wires. One power wire, one ground wire, one control wire for hydraulic motor power, one wire for down function and the other two go to up left and right functions.
My question is how do I use the two remaining wires and a combination of relays to control the three functions independently from each other.
My switch has an up down left and right function.
The down function has its own wire which is white, the up function uses a blue wire, the right function uses a green wire, and the left function uses both the blue and the green wire which are the same wires that control the up and right functions.
Can somebody draw a diagram of the blue wire and green wire in combination with two, three, or four relays to make each function independent from the other two?
The relays I have are simple automotive relays, 5 pin, pins labeled 30 85 86 87 and 87a.
The plow has a hydraulic motor and solenoid and a 4 valve block with little controller solenoids to operate the valves. So in a sense I have four valves to operate with three wires one of them is taken care of because it's function does not cross the others, the down function which is a white wire. The three I'm having trouble with our up right and left.
Aaron morris

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic