the12volt.com spacer
icon

Old Installer Guy Looking for Compustar CS7900-AS Info

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
FlyinHawaiian 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: February 23, 2019 at 11:05 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote FlyinHawaiian
Hey all,
I'm an old fart installer from WAAAAAY back in the day (ie., started installing in '85, owned a shop for several years in the early 90's), and still do all my own installs, I just can't bring myself to pay someone to do something I used to do for a living for the better part of 20 years!
Anyways, I'm looking at installing a Compustar CS7900-AS in my old 1985 Toyota Supra. Not too bothered with the remote start functions (not planning on using the feature), but I want to make sure I am able to get a manual for installing this thing! I've done a ton of searching for an install manual, and all I'm coming up with is an install manual for the CM-series (looking at the wiring for a CM7200 manual right now), would it be the same wiring and programming for a CS7900-AS?
I understand the reasons why these manufacturers don't want their alarms to be installed by the home diy'er, especially with new vehicle safety systems being installed in every car nowadays, but I'm hoping someone here can help me out with a master install sheet/guide for the CS7900-AS before I buy the system online.
iskidoo 
Silver - Posts: 1,040
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 23, 2019 at 5:52 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote iskidoo
I think this might be what they use for the kit but I’m not certain.
CM900-AS installation guide
Steve G
FlyinHawaiian 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: February 27, 2019 at 6:17 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote FlyinHawaiian
Thanks Iskidoo, I appreciate that link!
Will see if it works when I get the alarm delivered!!!
Chris

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic