the12volt.com spacer
icon

PolarStart Remote Start Not Working

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
wrxcarl 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: July 05, 2019 at 3:57 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote wrxcarl
Model Number is PS-2805 VS
Vehicle is 1999 Toyota Camry 4Cyl
Remote start worked flawlessly and I believe it quit after a vehicle battery change. Parking lights flash 3 times now when pressing the remote start. Door locks still work appropriately.
The car does not have a hood switch however it does have a red topped small toggle switch.
I’m going to try to add pictures of the module & remote I have. PolarStart Remote Start Not Working - Last Post -- posted image.
PolarStart Remote Start Not Working - Last Post -- posted image.
iskidoo 
Silver - Posts: 1,040
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: July 10, 2019 at 12:00 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote iskidoo
It’s probably in tach lockout. Try relearning the tach. May need to hunt down the hood pin wire as it may be needed for the relearn process.
Steve G
wrxcarl 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: July 16, 2019 at 2:36 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote wrxcarl
That’s what I was thinking. But now I need to figure out what wires are for the hood pin.
Any thoughts on that? Is there common colors for these or can anyone suggest where to find a wiring diagram.
iskidoo 
Silver - Posts: 1,040
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: July 16, 2019 at 8:42 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote iskidoo
I think it will be gray.
Steve G

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic