the12volt.com spacer
icon

2013 Honda Odyssey Slide Door, Compustar Pro T12

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
b_bng 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: August 09, 2019 at 11:17 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote b_bng
I installed Firstech FT-DC3-LC REMOTE START IT Module + Compustar RF-P2WT12-SS FTDC3LC on Honda Odyssey 2013’s. Everything working find but I can’t get slide doors open/close using the T12 remote. When I flash the module there is AUX Function assignment page with options to choose 1. Transmitter AUX 1: right sliding door. 2. Transmitter left sliding door. Not sure what I need in order to get my sliding to work with the Pro T12 remote? Please help. Thanks
tnt
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,667
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: August 10, 2019 at 10:18 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
Which 6 wires of the vehicle did you use? I am not familiar with that alarm, does it have 4 outputs?

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic