the12volt.com spacer
icon

2010 Lexus ISF, Mark Levinson Amp Diagram Wanted

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
honza85 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: September 25, 2019 at 8:50 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote honza85
Hi guys,
for my upcoming car audio upgrade looking for information about this Amp:
Lexus 2010 ISF
AMPLIFIER, W/O PREMIUM AUDIO SYSTEM 86280-0W750
Mark Levinson
(OEM Part Numbers: 8628053150 - not sure about this one)
There are 4 plugs, would anyone have its diagram of wires? Or at least to be able to tell which plug is input from the head unit and which one is speaker output?
See my image attached - I called the pugs A) B) C) D)
Thank you
2010 Lexus ISF, Mark Levinson Amp Diagram Wanted - Last Post -- posted image.
Honza,
Sydney Australia
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,666
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: September 25, 2019 at 9:36 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
This will plug into the plugs that plug into A and B
Plug C is input that comes from the radio.
honza85 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: September 25, 2019 at 9:53 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote honza85
Yeah A+B are Toyota standard harnesses, so you're saying A+B are the AMP speakers output?
Any idea what D is? Navi or DVD changer? (The car comes with Navi)
sending actual photos with my Toyota harness plugged on (no all cables are matching yet, I might need to re-pole some)
Someone previously installed a sub by tapping some wires but I was not sure if he did it on the pre-amp signals or output signals - looks like they're pre-amp based on what you say, makes sense too.
2010 Lexus ISF, Mark Levinson Amp Diagram Wanted - Last Post -- posted image.2010 Lexus ISF, Mark Levinson Amp Diagram Wanted - Last Post -- posted image.2010 Lexus ISF, Mark Levinson Amp Diagram Wanted - Last Post -- posted image.
Honza,
Sydney Australia
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,666
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: September 26, 2019 at 12:11 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
The small plug may be where the navigation injects guidance audio into the system. But I have no idea.
is84f 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: May 05, 2020 at 9:21 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote is84f
Old topic, but heres the diagram I made for this particular year vehicle.
2010 Lexus ISF, Mark Levinson Amp Diagram Wanted - Last Post -- posted image.
In answer to the other query, here are the links to each plug, so that you can make 'T harnesses'
Plugs A+B.
Standard Toyota 6+10 pin plugs.
I bought male ends to plug into amp, and female ends to plug into the factory amplifier wiring (and then tee off whatever you need in your custom harness)
I didnt need to use plug A, as its all constant 12v, but plug B comes in handy as its a speaker plug and can be used to Tee off subwoofer signal wires.
Note:
The only reservation I have with a pre-made 'Plug A' , is that the OEM Toyota 12v harness wires appear to be a thicker gauge than the rest of the harnesses for the 12v wires going into the amp.
The aftermarket pre-made 'Plug A' 6 pin (where 4 wires are used) would not be to my liking as a 'pass-through'
If I had to actually tap into 'Plug A' (which I dont in my setup), I would have either de-pinned the aftermarket harnesses to put replace with a thicker gauge to match OEM, or just buy a 'crimp it yourself' solution for this plug and make one from scratch.
The pre-made aftermarket stuff seem to be fine as a pass-through in terms of wiring gauge for plugs B+C (speaker wires). Visually they appear to be the same gauge and copper wires.
Male end: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32670180830.html
Female end: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1245505321.html
Plug C
One of many 12 pin plug combinations. Another speaker plug. This one is commonly referred to as the "5+7" plug for Toyota.
This has both ends, and a 'Tee off' already done for you. Plugs into amp wiring, and other end into the amp.
Good to take front woofer signals etc.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000897175949.html
Plug D
Another 12 pin.
Only real thing to 'tee' off here, is remote wire
I couldnt find anything pre-made, but this is a male and female end, with crimp pins.
You can get this from Digikey, Mouser etc.
Female side part 1473407-1 . Pins part 1674742-1
Male side, part 1318774-1 . Pins part 1123343-1
morcor 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: August 24, 2021 at 5:05 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote morcor
How did you go with your stereo upgrade? What kind of setup do you have? I’m looking at installing a zapco dsp and some better speakers, and wondering how I’ll need to do it to not screw up the functionality of everything. Hoping to remove the oem amplifier completely.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic