the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

2019 Jeep Cherokee Tip Start, Remote Start?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
b18c_ej8 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: November 07, 2019 at 8:05 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote b18c_ej8
Hey guys I've been out of the remote start game for 10+ years so forgive the stupid question
What's out there for remote start into my 2019 Cherokee Latitude non-pushbutton start?
Would prefer integration with my OEM key but a 2nd remote isn't a deal breaker.
Company car so would prefer a plug and play or as close to plug and play as I can get.
I found some P&P units that go to 2018, but nothing for the latest generation that came out with this 2019 model. Thanks!
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,783
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 07, 2019 at 8:39 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kreg357
iDatalink ADS AL-CA bypass module can do a Stand Alone RS with your
Jeep using Lock-Lock-Lock on the Factory FOB's. You would need
ADS-AL(RS)-CH12 firmware flashed onto the ADS AL-CA. I don't see
a T-Harness available and for this install you would have to cut
two vehicle wires and add a relay. Here is a link to the install guide :
http://images.idatalink.com/corporate/Content/Manuals/RS-CH12/ADS-AL(RS)-CH12-[ADS-ALCA]-EN_20190905.pdf
This solution uses the KLON process so you would also need an ADS USB cable
and iDatalink WEB site access.
Soldering is fun!
mgoetz74 
Silver - Posts: 424
Silver spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: November 14, 2019 at 3:41 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mgoetz74
compustar dc3 with t harness. there are 2 harnesses, one has maybe 4 wire to hook up depending is you care about horn honk or a hood switch (a jeep should have a factory one) the other is all plug n play. STill will need a flashlogic updater and a free login to program it.
http://images.idatalink.com/vehicle-install-guides/Guides/712/596/28357/EN/RSA-CH12-[CM-DC3]-(Jeep_Cherokee_2019_28357)-EN_20191031_104306.pdf
33 years as a installer now just a retired old guy. Favorite thing to install/topic are remote starts/car alarms. Stop using test lights!!!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic