the12volt.com spacer
icon

2005 Pontiac G6 GT, Factory Monsoon Amp/Radio Wiring Diagram

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
stangone50 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2019 at 11:26 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote stangone50
Hey guys. I cant seem to find this stuff anywhere. Everything I find is for 06 and up and the wiring is similar but I cant find anything that matches what I have exactly. Im just trying to bypass my amp. My amp has 2 clips, one is 8 pins and the other is 24. The radio has 16.
Thanks!
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,667
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: December 08, 2019 at 12:44 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
What are you trying to do?
stangone50 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2019 at 1:36 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote stangone50
i am an idiot wrote:
What are you trying to do?
Im bypassing the amp, need diagram
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,667
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: December 08, 2019 at 2:52 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
Radio 12V      red/white      +      radio           
Radio Ground      black/white      -      radio           
Radio Ignition      (low speed GMLAN)                     
Radio Illumination      (low speed GMLAN)                     
Factory Amp Turn-on      same as power antenna                     
Power Antenna      pink      +      radio           
Left Front Speaker (+/-)      tan - gray      +,-      radio or amplifier under rear deck           
Right Front Speaker (+/-)      lt. green - dk. green      +,-      radio or amplifier under rear deck           
Left Rear Speaker (+/-)      brown - yellow      +,-      radio or amplifier under rear deck           
Right Rear Speaker (+/-)      dk. blue - lt. blue      +,-      radio or amplifier under rear deck      
stangone50 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2019 at 3:51 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote stangone50
Thank you. I know the colors but I am looking for a diagram along with the monsoon amp diagram to show which pins they all go to so I can connect the correct ones. Because there is few of the same color, greens, tans etc. I need to know which is which from the diagram because I just dont have a way to test them myself.
stangone50 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 10, 2019 at 6:38 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote stangone50
Sorry for the bump guys. Maybe if I explain the situation it will make it easier to get an answer.
I have not tested any wires but at my amp the wires from the radio and the amp are all in pairs so this makes it easier for me to distinguish the wires.
However I am having trouble identifying the Right front speaker and radio wires. From the radio there is a green and light green for the right front. I know from my right front speaker is also a green and light green wire. But at the amp there is only 1 pair of green and light green wires. The pair thats left over has a green and light green with black wire, this is the pair I am unsure of. I did see a diagram from a 2006 and the light green black wire is behind the radio but mine is just light green.
Sorry if this is confusing haha

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic