the12volt.com spacer
icon

2019 Jeep Renegade, Radio Wiring Diagram

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
audiojunkie1 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: June 12, 2020 at 3:03 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote audiojunkie1
Does anyone have the wiring colors for a 2019 Jeep renegade? I want to ad an LOC and need to tap the rear speakers and I am unsure of the polarity. Thanks!
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,666
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: June 12, 2020 at 8:25 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
Left Front Speaker (+/-)      Yellow - Yellow/Black --or-- Yellow/Blue - Yellow/Black      +,-      Radio, black 52 pin plug, pins 47 - 51           
Right Front Speaker (+/-)      Violet/Orange - Violet/Black --or-- Violet - Violet/Black      +,-      Radio, black 52 pin plug, pins 46 - 50           
Left Rear Speaker (+/-)      Orange - Orange/Black --or-- Orange/White - Orange/Blue      +,-      Radio, black 52 pin plug, pins 48 - 52           
Right Rear Speaker (+/-)      Lt. Green - Lt. Green/Black --or-- Lt. Green/Red - Lt. Green/Black      +,-      Radio, black 52 pin plug, pins 45 - 49           
Left Front Speaker - With Amp      Yellow - Yellow/Black      +,-      Amplifier in left rear quarter panel, white 22 pin plug, pins 22 - 21           
Right Front Speaker - With Amp      Violet/Orange - Violet/Black      +,-      Amplifier in left rear quarter panel, white 22 pin plug, pins 10 - 11           
Left Front Tweeter - With Amp      Yellow - Yellow/Black      +,-      Amplifier in left rear quarter panel, white 22 pin plug, pins 6 - 7           
Right Front Tweeter - With Amp      Violet/Orange - Violet/Black      +,-      Amplifier in left rear quarter panel, white 22 pin plug, pins 9 - 8           
Left Rear Speaker - With Amp      Orange - Orange/Black      +,-      Amplifier in left rear quarter panel, white 22 pin plug, pins 18 - 17           
Right Rear Speaker - With Amp      Lt. Green - Lt. Green/Black      +,-      Amplifier in left rear quarter panel, white 22 pin plug, pins 19 - 20           
Subwoofer - With Amp      White/Lt. Green - White/Black (coil 1); Brown/Gray - Blue/Red (coil 2)      +,-      Amplifier in left rear quarter panel, white 22 pin plug, pins 14 - 13 (coil 1); pins 15 - 16 (coil 2)      
audiojunkie1 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 30, 2021 at 8:35 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote audiojunkie1
Thank you!!
jbablak 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 30, 2023 at 10:12 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jbablak
Can you tell me about the wires on the grey plug for the amp in the back? I am trying to find the remote on power wire for the amp for an aftermarket radio. There are wires on this plug that seem to correspond to the speaker wires from the black plug in the front of the car. There are also blue and a white wires in this plug that I think may be remote power on? Just not sure which one, and if so, which wire on the 52 pin front plug corresponds to this (if any)? Thanks
i am an idiot 
Posted: August 30, 2023 at 7:22 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
If you too have a jeep renegade with an OEM amplifier, that amp has a digital turn on circuit. There is not a 12 volt wire to turn it on.
Does your cigarette lighter turn off with the key? If it does not, there is a fuse in the fusebox that you can move to make it turn off when you exit the vehicle.
Let's Go Brandon Brown. Congratulations on your first Xfinity Series Win. LGBFJB
jbablak 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 30, 2023 at 8:04 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jbablak
I actually have the Fiat 500X, which has a lot of the same components as the Jeep including the radio/sound system. I am trying to put in an aftermarket radio, and everything works except that no sound comes out, so I am assuming the amp is not getting a signal to turn on.
jbablak 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 02, 2023 at 6:38 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jbablak
If there is not a wire to turn it on, how does it go in with the digital turn on circuit?
i am an idiot 
Posted: September 02, 2023 at 6:12 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
https://www.csselectronics.com/pages/can-bus-simple-intro-tutorial
Let's Go Brandon Brown. Congratulations on your first Xfinity Series Win. LGBFJB

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic