the12volt.com spacer
icon

2000 Jeep Cherokee, DEI 535T Window Automation Problem

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
tlflan@aol.com 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: July 20, 2020 at 7:12 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote tlflan@aol.com
I have a 2000 Jeep Cherokee. I installed 2 DEI 535Ts. One unit is wired to the front windows and one unit is wired to the rear windows. The dip switches are set identically on both units. All connections were made in the drivers door at the master switch.
The one touch up and down works just as it should for all windows. My problem arises when trying to use the alarm remote to raise or lower the windows. My alarm is a Viper 5305V. From the remote when I attempt to vent and or lower the windows, only the the drivers side windows, both front and rear, go down. Both passenger window remain up. When I arm the alarm, which I understand should raise all the windows, both drivers side windows go up, but the passenger side windows, both front and rear, go down.
I would appreciate any help that anyone could offer to help me figure this out.
Thank you,
Tom
tonton81 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: September 14, 2021 at 12:55 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote tonton81
In case you still have this issue, the passenger side motor and switch wires are both reversed. This will fix your issue.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic