the12volt.com spacer
icon

No Blower on 2016 Toyota Rav4, Python 4106P

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
charger47 
Member - Posts: 22
Member spacespace
Posted: October 23, 2020 at 7:26 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote charger47
Hi! need some help install Python 4106P and Fortin Evoall bypass in Toyota Rav4 2016 everything working correctly running smooth my problem was the blower heater wont work any looks like no power but i check in accessory 1 i had 12V i check my wiring double check and test looks ok. Any ideas any help really appreciated.
Rav4 wiring on Python 4106P
H/1 Pink + IGN 1 - #3 White wire in Toyota
H/2 Red/White + 12VDC constant for Ignition and flex relays - #4 White wire Toyota
H/3 Orange Accessory - #7 Red in Toyota
H/4 Violet Starter - #2 White wire in Toyota
H/5 Red 12VDC constant for Ignition1 and flex relays- #4 White wire Toyota
H/6 Pink/White IGN 2 / Flex Relay output - #8 Pink wire Toyota
H/7 Pink/Black - no connection
H/8 H/5 Red 12VDC constant input for ACC and Starter Relays - #4 White wire Toyota
Note: all 12VDC constant i wire in no#4 white wire in toyota
geepherder 
Platinum - Posts: 3,668
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: October 24, 2020 at 9:20 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote geepherder
Do you only have this problem during remote start (or does this occur when you start with the key also)?
My ex once told me I have a perfect face for radio.
silvercivicsir 
Copper - Posts: 402
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 24, 2020 at 11:30 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote silvercivicsir
accessory is not needed on toyotas. it just does the radio. are you sure all red wires have 12v? also the thin white wire giving you 12v is only rated for 7.5 amps, I would use the thicc white wire at the fuse box.
when it's remote started, meter all the wires at the 4106. all the rev should have 12v, the pink and pink/white should also have 12v, and the orange one too. when you do take over, does the blower come on?
No Blower on 2016 Toyota Rav4, Python 4106P -- posted image.
charger47 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 25, 2020 at 8:55 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote charger47
geepherder wrote:
Do you only have this problem during remote start (or does this occur when you start with the key also)?
Yup, blower not working when i use remote start, but when i take over the key its work right away and one thing i notice some lights indicator in the instrument panel constant on, when i use the remote start when i take over the key it shut off the indicator light.
charger47 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 25, 2020 at 8:59 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote charger47
silvercivicsir wrote:
accessory is not needed on toyotas. it just does the radio. are you sure all red wires have 12v? also the thin white wire giving you 12v is only rated for 7.5 amps, I would use the thicc white wire at the fuse box.
when it's remote started, meter all the wires at the 4106. all the rev should have 12v, the pink and pink/white should also have 12v, and the orange one too. when you do take over, does the blower come on?
No Blower on 2016 Toyota Rav4, Python 4106P -- posted image.
Yup, when i take over the key that's the time the blower come on, then some indicator light on instrument panel wont come off when remote start running, then when i take over the key the key it shut off the indicator light.What 7.5amps and 5amps that's the relay or fuse? can you explain it to me the difference? Thanks for your help.
geepherder 
Platinum - Posts: 3,668
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: October 25, 2020 at 5:52 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote geepherder
If one of the indicator lights goes out when you takeover with the key, that means one of the ignition or accessory wires is not properly getting powered during remote start. According to the Bulldog site, the red wire controls accessory (blower), so I'd start with that one:
http://diagrams.--/printlist.aspx?MakeID=2&ModelID=20483
If you backprobe the ignition harness during remote start, see if the red wire gets power.
The 7.5 amps and 5 amps Silvercivicsir are referring to are the wires in the harness, not a fuse or relay. Note how small the wires are. They are not intended to pass much current.
My ex once told me I have a perfect face for radio.
charger47 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 25, 2020 at 9:44 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote charger47
K gonna try that tomorrow, then i'm gonna try on brain on python to program to set in Ignition 2, i think its set up on accessory 2, on menu 3 item 8 Opt. 1. Thanks for your help its really help.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic