the12volt.com spacer
icon

Anybody with a Compustar/Firstech Account? 2007 Scion tC

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
chrishxc718 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: February 24, 2021 at 4:47 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote chrishxc718
Im installing the Compustar 7900AS 2-way remote start and alarm with Blade-AL on my 2007 Scion tc. Im a mechanic so im knowledgeable and figured i havent done one so id learn. After purchasing i cant find any direct info on the exact system and vehicle. When i ordered everything they flashed the blade with the info i sent them for my vehicle. I was hoping to find someone that has an account with compustar/firstech that could get a guide and any info from their database that suits my exact vehicle and exact system i intend to install. The vehicle is a 2007 scion tc, 2.4 liter engine, keyless entry, power windows/locks. If anyone could help i would appreciate it very much! Thanks!
lectricguy 
Copper - Posts: 359
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 24, 2021 at 7:52 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote lectricguy
I'm not a Compustar guy, but the vehicle wiring can be found under vehicle wiring on this site: https://www.the12volt.com/installbay/forum_posts.asp?tid=97519
The Blade for this car only covers tranponder bypass, and you can find the wiring for that on idatalink's website. Look at the ADS-BLADE-AL with BLADE-AL(TB)-TL-EN software. Your vehicle uses Type 2 install.
The control module for the Compustar 7900AS is the CM7300. You can find that guide at https://lockdownsecurity.forumbee.com/media/download/h4xxf6/cm7300-master-guide-v-2-0.pdf
Hope this helps.
Lectric Guy
mgoetz74 
Silver - Posts: 424
Silver spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: February 24, 2021 at 9:42 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mgoetz74
its actually free to sign up for a account from compustar
33 years as a installer now just a retired old guy. Favorite thing to install/topic are remote starts/car alarms. Stop using test lights!!!
chrishxc718 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: February 24, 2021 at 10:49 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote chrishxc718
Thank you guys!
geepherder 
Platinum - Posts: 3,668
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: February 24, 2021 at 10:22 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote geepherder
I don't think you can create an account without working for a compustar dealer. At least it wouldn't let me.
My ex once told me I have a perfect face for radio.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic