the12volt.com spacer
icon

2021 Ford F-150, Wiring to Wire Running Board Lights

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
bankheadd 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: February 23, 2022 at 12:16 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote bankheadd
Hello
I'm looking for wiring diagram on a 2021 Ford F150 Limited. I'm trying to install running board lights that I've purchased F150LED.com. What they provided are not working (GREY/VIOLET) PWR / (BLK/VIOLET) Ground my lights just stays on I need the tap of the wires that the mirror puddles lights or the rear high mount brake lights because these lights come on/off when I unlock/lock my vehicle and the running board lights suppose to do the same. Any help would be appreciated.
bankheadd 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 23, 2022 at 12:17 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote bankheadd
Also this vehicle has push button start.
audiokid1 
Copper - Posts: 140
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 24, 2022 at 9:56 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote audiokid1
Go to the BCM/SJB in the passenger kick panel. C2280C pin 26 White/Green
This output is for the Puddle Lights (scuff plates/CHMSL).
Use the OEM ground next to the BCM
2021 Ford F-150, Wiring to Wire Running Board Lights -- posted image.
bankheadd 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 01, 2022 at 2:59 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote bankheadd
Audiokid1
So as it stands right now because my wiring is not long enough to reach over there do you know if that wiring run down the driver side rear passenger kick panel?
Also if not I need the wire that would power the high mount rear break light as this light comes on and off when unlock & locked I would assume it runs down under one of the rear passenger kick panel if you know which side please provide that as well. Thanks in advance.
audiokid1 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 01, 2022 at 3:51 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote audiokid1
The harness for the rear CHMSL runs down the passenger side of the vehicle, so you'd have to grab it on that side of the vehicle.
bankheadd 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2022 at 2:27 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote bankheadd
What are the wiring colors I'll need to look for, also what does CHMSL mean? Does the puddle light wiring run down the driver side rear passenger door because I've made pigtails for the (+) & (-) wiring and terminated them on the driverside rear door so I would like to find a suitable wiring on that side of the vehicle if possible?
audiokid1 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2022 at 5:45 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote audiokid1
CHMSL = Center High Mount Stop Lamp
The parking light wire for the side mirrors is the same Blue/Grey wire.
The wires for driver side mirror run through the passenger door sill plate, below the carpet, up the driver side door sill plate and into the driver side kick panel...up near the door boot.
The Blue/Grey wire will be the only Blue/Grey wire in the door boot connector.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic