the12volt.com spacer
icon

2019 Nissan Versa, Radio Wiring Diagram

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
chewster84 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: June 09, 2022 at 11:20 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote chewster84
Hello, I am trying to install a stock OEM radio into a 2019 Nissan Versa SV. I am wandering how would I modify the wiring hardnes so that the new Bosch radio would work.
The Nissan Versa currently has AM/FM radio, Bluetooth, USB Port, AUX Port, Backup Camera, Microphone, and steering wheel controls.
The premium radio from a 2019 Nissan Versa SV Premium Edition has the added features of XM Radio, Android Auto via USB, and Apple Carplay via USB as a bonus.
The current stock radio is Panasonic CV-RNZ7N0GX with Part Number of 28021-9EK0A.
The new one radio that I am adding is a Bosch AIVIL12F0 with Part Number of 2591A-5UD0A.
The main features that I am wanting to add is Android Auto and Apple Carplay to my car.
2019 Nissan Versa, Radio Wiring Diagram -- posted image.2019 Nissan Versa, Radio Wiring Diagram -- posted image.2019 Nissan Versa, Radio Wiring Diagram -- posted image.2019 Nissan Versa, Radio Wiring Diagram -- posted image.
mgoetz74 
Silver - Posts: 424
Silver spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: June 09, 2022 at 3:32 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mgoetz74
I'm no way a expert on this kind of stuff but have some past experiences on trying to do this. I think it has work probably 3 or 10 times I've done it, most all base model to base model replacement stuff. The higher end model may be Bose (separate amp) so if you don't have a separate amp in the car the head unit ran all the speakers. Steering wheel controls are on a resistance ladder and the different (higher end ,lower end) radios may have a different ohmn load for different button presses. Factory xm tuner are usually flashed to the vin of the vehicle. May even have different codes that run the data bus system and back up camera or anything "talking" to the computer of the car may not work. Some even change the dash paneling. I know fords and gm radios are flashed with the vin of the vehicle and you can't just swap another gm or ford radio into the vehicle even if it the same year/make/model/trim. Don't get me wrong you could plug it in and everything thing work perfectly, but all the other thing I mention has happened to cars that have brought in upgraded or newer factory stereo for there car. I don't think any one can give you a 100% answer if it will work
33 years as a installer now just a retired old guy. Favorite thing to install/topic are remote starts/car alarms. Stop using test lights!!!
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,666
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: June 09, 2022 at 8:37 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
https://metraonline.com/part/71-7552
https://metraonline.com/part/40-NI22
Let's Go Brandon Brown. Congratulations on your first Xfinity Series Win. LGBFJB
chewster84 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: June 12, 2022 at 6:05 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote chewster84
Is there a wiring diagram available for the 2019 Nissan Versa SV and SV Special Edition?
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,666
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: June 13, 2022 at 3:36 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
Radio 12V      Yellow      +      Radio, white 20 pin plug, pin 19           
Radio Ground      (chassis, base audio); Black/White (except base audio)      -      Radio, white 20 pin plug, pin 20           
Radio Ignition      Blue      +      Radio, white 20 pin plug, pin 7           
Radio Illumination      Lt. Green (parking light); Black (dimmer, w/o navigation)      +,-      Radio, white 20 pin plug, pin 9 (parking lights); pin 8 (dimmer)           
Power Antenna      Black      +      Radio, gray 3 pin plug, pin 1           
Left Front Speaker (+/-)      Gray - Pink      +,-      Radio, white 20 pin plug, pins 2 - 3           
Right Front Speaker (+/-)      Tan - Violet      +,-      Radio, white 20 pin plug, pins 11 - 12           
Left Rear Speaker (+/-)      White - Red      +,-      Radio, white 20 pin plug, pins 4 - 5           
Right Rear Speaker (+/-)      Blue - Yellow      +,-      Radio, white 20 pin plug, pins 13 - 14           
Aux. Audio Input Left (+/-)      Yellow - Green      +,-      Radio, white 32 pin plug, pins 31 - 15 or white 24 pin plug, pins 10 - 11           
Aux. Audio Input Right (+/-)      Blue - Green      +,-      Radio, white 32 pin plug, pins 16 - 15 or white 24 pin plug, pins 12 - 11           
Rearview Camera Video      Green - (shield)      +,-      Radio, white 24 pin plug, pins 16 - 15      
Let's Go Brandon Brown. Congratulations on your first Xfinity Series Win. LGBFJB

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic