icon

Lanzar Amplifiers

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Rockypsi 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: June 10, 2003 at 10:13 PM / IP Logged  
What do you all think about Lanzar Amplifiers?
tp
speedwayaudio1 
Silver - Posts: 879
Silver spacespace
Posted: June 11, 2003 at 12:51 AM / IP Logged  
lanzar has pretty nice amps that are not priced to high. the amps are made by pyrmid corp. I have sold a small number of them with no complants.
Big Dave
dirkdiggler 
Member - Posts: 18
Member spacespace
Posted: June 11, 2003 at 2:28 AM / IP Logged  

I have a lanzar vibe 250 1000watts and it hits my Rockford fosgate He2 dual voice 12" subwoofer hard...bridged connection..It is in a Q-logic sealed enclosure...

dirk diggler

ull3030 
Copper - Posts: 55
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: June 11, 2003 at 6:26 AM / IP Logged  
I purchased a Lanzar Vibe 400 watt for a gift.  I gave the amp to my sister and a 12" Sony in a bandpass.  The amp works ok but it does not take long for it to go into the safe mode.  It will play maybe two songs before it turns itself off.  This can get anoying.  Other than that for the price it was worth it.  Now that I know it is made by Pyramid I will never buy another one. 
bberman1 
Gold - Posts: 2,314
Gold spacespace
Posted: June 11, 2003 at 10:55 AM / IP Logged  

ull3030 a couple of years ago Lanzar Sound was sold to Sound Around in New York (same company that manufactures Pyramid)   and they changed the name to Lanzar Audio. But to answer Rockypsi's question I would save my money and get a reputable name brand. How many channels and how many watts are you looking for? Also what is your price range?

thepencil 
Gold - Posts: 1,526
Gold spacespace
Posted: June 11, 2003 at 1:17 PM / IP Logged  
I have installed a lot of trouble free Lanzar Vibe series amps. And yes I would recommend them. They are inexpensive, reliable and pretty good looking.    
Be careful whose advice you buy, but be patient with those who supply it.Lanzar Amplifiers -- posted image.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic