the12volt.com spacer
icon

2020 Ford Mustang, ANC Module

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ramon2001 
Member - Posts: 45
Member spacespace
Posted: August 22, 2022 at 1:17 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ramon2001
help help help
popping noise on aftermarket subs after car is off. does anyone one know how to disable ANC module in this car? there is not a rear mic on the headliner. i tapped into the original sub that is double voice coil. put in toggle switch to turn off remote wire for now. but need to disable ANC. please help. been trying for three days. thank you so much for any help i can get
ramon
ramon2001 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 22, 2022 at 3:05 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ramon2001
i guess i can answer myself. first gray plug on amp located on drivers kick panel. cut first wire pin 1. yellow with blue tracer. no more popping everything working ok. i believe this vehicle only has one mic. front map light area. no mic in rear panels or rear headliner. this is a 2020 mustang GT with premium sound. thank you in advance if i stand corrected. any and all input is appreciated.. this was a giant headache.....
ramon
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,666
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: August 22, 2022 at 6:04 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
If it was the ANC causing your problem, it would not do anything when the car is off. If it has only 1 microphone up front, chances are that is the microphone for the bluetooth. Does it still make this noise if you open the trunk or hatchback? If it does not make the noise when the back is opened, you really need to disconnect the factory subwoofer. Or did you already try that?
Let's Go Brandon Brown. Congratulations on your first Xfinity Series Win. LGBFJB
ramon2001 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 23, 2022 at 12:11 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ramon2001
oem sub was never connected after the subs add on. so far that wire that i cut seems to be doing the trick. so far so good. hopefully everything is well. any more ideas are welcomed. thank you so much for your input. really appreciate it.
l
ramon

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic