the12volt.com spacer
icon

2014 Ford F-150, Alarm/Remote Start Tech Sheet

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
1up.nextlevel 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: April 13, 2024 at 9:55 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote 1up.nextlevel
Good Morning, Good Afternoon, good evening, and if I don't see you.... Good night(Truman Show)
So my issue is as follows. My vehicle specs = 2014 Ford F-150 extended/super cab 4 door, electric doors, electric windows, V-6 auto/trans 4WD, Pwr Brakes, Air condition, SA 80 bit turn key, key less entry/factory alarm. Installing a 2 way German Spy alarm w/ 2 LED fobs, from Amazon.
Listed from included docs. 5 pin heavy gauge harness: (Pin.1 = Brown/ON.1(+)), (Pin.2 = Fused Red/(+)12V Power), (Pin.3 = Purple/ON.2(Air conditioner(+)), (Pin.4 = Black/Ground(-)), (Pin.5 = yellow/STR (start)(+)).
12 pin harness: Pins 1,2,3 assigned to unlock(Pin.1 Orange/Black, Pin.2 Fused White/Black, Pin.3 Yellow/Black). Pins 4 and 5 assigned to Parking lights(Pin.4 Brown/Right Parking, Pin.5 Brown/Left Parking). (Pin.6 Red/Black Trunk(+). Pins 7,8,9 assigned to Lock(Pin.7 Orange, Pin.8 Fused White, Pin.9 Yellow). Pin.10 Thin Black/Yellow (with no (+/-) indication) to relay, picturing an electrical schematic with (Yellow (-) at terminal 85, White(12V +) at terminal 86, 87a not used. Then it shows a tiny picture of what looks like a starter motor with a positive lead labeled Green(+). The lead passes next to the terminals 87 and 30, which indicates cutting it with a picture of scissors. the Starter is on the side of 87, and terminal 30 is connected to the White lead supplying the (+12V) to 86. (Pin.11 Brown/Black immobilizer(-)purchased separately). (Pin.12 Pink/Red Siren(+)).
6 Pin harness: (Pin.1 Red/Window(-) Aux signal(-)output, options are (-) window or Transponder bypass). There is no indication as to exclude one or the other door trigger, pending the identification of positive or negative door triggers, however, it indicates connecting order, with (Ground-Light-(Pin.2 Green/Door(+)wire)-switch and an arrow pointing towards (+)12V)). For pin 3 the order shows an arrow pointing towards (+)12V, connection of (Pin.3 Blue/Door(-)wire,switch and then Ground. (Pin.4 Orange/foot brake(-)). (Pin.5 Purple/handbrake(-)). (Pin.6 Gray/STR detection line(+)).
    2 pin LED Harness
    3 pin shock sensor
    3 pin Microwave sensor. (Pin.1 Ground), (Pin.2 12VB), (Pin.3 VIN).
    2 pin reset/programing function
    RCA plug/Antenna
I have a 451M module so I dont burn out the brain, however, I am not sure is my door trigger is negative or reverse polarity. When I tested my locks, at the driver switch with no key in ignition, it shows rest at ground and pulses 12V(+) with lock or unlock. with key in ignition, it shows rest at 12V(+), and pulses Ground with lock and unlock. Also the switch has 4 wires, (Pin.1 showing 0 or (-) if door open), (Pin.2 nothing or (+) when door is open, (Pin.3 is Unlock), and (Pin.4 is lock)
I also have an immobilizer bypass, which I'm pretty sure I need. I don't want to fry anything as I have found conflicting information, however none of the info pertained to my specific needs.
FYI, I have the 2014 F-150 electrical wiring manual and the Haynes manual which gives a very comprehensive view into the makings of this truck.
BTW, if anyone is in needs info from Haynes manual 2010-2014 Ford F-150, or wire diagrams, schematics or connectors/pin out for 2010-2014 Ford F-150 single cab, super cab and crew cab, I can upload here, or email or however we're allowed to do things in this forum. Thanks in advance. Oh and by the way, if I missed any details, please let me know, and I'll post it asap. Thanks again

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic