icon

autopage 750lcd help!

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
tamu130 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: June 13, 2003 at 12:24 PM / IP Logged  

i just finished installing this alarm. i have been trying to program it, but have had little success. the only thing i have gotten programed is the regular remote. probably the main problem is, the alarm will not chirp. i dont know if i enter the program modes or not. what do i do? also, i cant seem to program the pager. and last, when i press the lock and unlock buttons on the regular remote, it doesnt set the alarm. it did when i first got it hooked up, but i must have done something to cause it not to. any help would be appreciated.

thanks,

jacob

tamu130 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 13, 2003 at 3:03 PM / IP Logged  

okay, i figured out most of my problems. i got it to go into all the programing modes except for the remote pager. it just doesnt want to go into that mode. i turn it on and off 3 times then back to on ( on/off, on/off, on/off, on), then press the valet 6 times, holding on the sixth. all it does is turn on the LED constant and wont do anything else until i press it 6 more times and hold it. am i doing something wrong? maybe i dont need that last on/off. i will try it without that. also, it will not start when i try to remote start it. i think that maybe because of one of the neutral safety switches. ill check all of those and get back to ya'll. let me know if anyone has any advice.

thanks for looking,

jacob

cool_greg 
Copper - Posts: 125
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 14, 2003 at 8:00 AM / IP Logged  
most likley the neutral saftey switch, just hook it to ground, as for programing, they are sometimes hard to get into programing mode, you have to press the valet button resonably fast or else it won't work
you might be screwing up turning the ign on/off, leave in on after on the 3rd time for remote programing.
Just a Guy, Wiring up those Vehicals
---------------------------------
Gool_Greg
tamu130 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 14, 2003 at 11:36 AM / IP Logged  
i figured it out, one of my sires for the starter disable came lose. reattached it, started right up.i appreciate the help guys.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic