looking for wiring diagram & install help

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
chutchnow 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: June 21, 2003 at 2:06 PM / IP Logged  

Hello,

Question:  I have a 95 pathfinder se 4x4   The audio wiring harness was cut and all speakers where also removed.    Before knowing much of anything  (I don't know car audio)   I purchased the original speakers for the back    (two 4 ohm  Max=80w Nom=15w clarion pn 2194e   serial #090-0130-34 or 28159  60810)  ( two bose speakers)  the Nissan bose cd/tape deck pn 2261f    for 96-2000 infinity/Nissan and the amplifier that went with the receiver.

I'm in possible bind.  I'm not sure can I use the back speakers and tweeters, that came with my pathfinder, with the Bose system (cd-tape receiver,  back amplifier, two front 5" or 6" speakers)  

Quick reference:

Diagrams don't match the wires in my pathfinder colors differ  is there more than one diagram for 95 pathfinder?

will receiver (bose cd/tape  pn 2261f, amplifier and front bose speakers (two) out of 2000 Infinity install into a 95 pathfinder SX 4x4?

Will the clarion (I think there 4 ohm) back speakers and front/back tweeters work with this receiver/amplifier?

IF RECEIVER DOES WORK IN 95 Path:  I need harness diagrams where do I get vehicle diagram and the receiver diagram and the amplifier diagram. 

IF AMPLIFIER WORKS:  I how can I hook it up properly to the existing wiring in my pathfinder   There is an existing clarion amplifier in my vehical that came stock for the vehical

IF RECEIVER DOES WORK IN 95 Path:  do I need a security code number for that unit    is there a possibility that I'll need code number

chuck_tempe 
Copper - Posts: 58
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 24, 2003 at 7:37 PM / IP Logged  

here's the link for the factory radio codes WITHOUT the bose system.

https://www.the12volt.com/installbay/detail.asp?info=alarm&year=1995&make=Nissan&model=Pathfinder&ID=18554&type=Stereo

i don't think the bose components will work with your pathfinder.  the wiring harnesses for the bose systems are integrated within the vehicle harnesses.

you can use the two rear speakers with an aftermarket head unit but not with the bose setup.

bose speakers are equalized and amplified for specific models of cars.  the engineers take into account, speaker placement, interior dimensions, seating surface material (cloth or leather) , and do extensive testing for equalization.

sorry, but you'll have much less of a headache using aftermarket cd players, speakers, and amps.

bose systems sound good from the factory but the right aftermarket pieces sound even better.

as far as the radio code, i'm not aware that some units have a lockout code.  you will have to do a little research to see what kind of specific model vehicle it came out of.  some of those units unlock by pressing buttons like cruise control or something else NOT on the radio.

chuck_tempe 
Copper - Posts: 58
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 24, 2003 at 9:28 PM / IP Logged  

here's some more info:

http://carstereohelp.net/wireharness_Nissan1.htm

ex 12 year car stereo, alarm techie.
now in res/com low voltage,voice/data
donate HERE

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic