icon

Help in Vegas

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
rickcoffman 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: June 26, 2003 at 9:57 PM / IP Logged  
Does anyone  know of a good install shop in the Las Vegas  Area? I have been to alot of the shops here and don't really like any   of them. I Have a viper  500 alarm that i need installed in a Pontiac Gran Prix. and with my current job I just dont have time to do it. Any advice Would be helpful.  Thanks
MrStangMan 
Member - Posts: 27
Member spacespace
Posted: June 26, 2003 at 10:56 PM / IP Logged  
Hey man, im from vegas too.  Unfortunately i cant offer any advice about an install shop.  Of the ones i have checked out, i dont like any of them either.  I have decided to do my own install, even though ive never done anything like it before.  I assume youve checked out all the places like audio excellence, audio express, etc?  I say check out the dei website ( http://www.directed.com/security/viper/V_DealerLocator.asp) and use their dealer locator, they list a bunch of different ones for the vegas area, hopefully one of those will work.
rickcoffman 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: June 29, 2003 at 10:46 PM / IP Logged  

yes i have looked into all the local shops  i used to work for audio express and told myseld i would never do buisness there again. (yes that good)   i did find another shp i am gonna look in to out on the north east side of town. thanks for the info about dei's website

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic