icon

ebay items

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
msf145 
Copper - Posts: 59
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 16, 2003 at 2:53 PM / IP Logged  
should i be concerned about buying speakers or amps on ebay. are they a scam? the prices are so cheap it's tempting. ive asked alot of the sellers if the items have serial numbers on them and alot of them dont. does this mean they are fake? or stolen? is anyone familiar with this?
skam213 
Member - Posts: 18
Member spacespace
Posted: July 16, 2003 at 3:44 PM / IP Logged  
i buy alot of stuff on ebay, look at the sellers feedback, ask questions, and try to buy new.
you can put a bullet in my head, but you can't kill a word i've said
Sebastian018 
Silver - Posts: 364
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: July 17, 2003 at 1:30 PM / IP Logged  
I always Buy Stuff on Ebay, Brand NEw Stuff, Never had any problems...
donkason 
Copper - Posts: 189
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 17, 2003 at 3:47 PM / IP Logged  
Like msf145 said CHECK THE FEEDBACK. I have been screwed once buy a guy with if'y feedback. But I have made some large purchases on ebay and never had a problem. I will never buy from an audio shop again, they gouge the heck out of you. Go for it but be careful. By the way I got nailed for about 60 bucks on power wire but I have spent about 2000 bucks with no problem. Try to look for power sellers that use ebay as a store. Good luck
bberman1 
Gold - Posts: 2,314
Gold spacespace
Posted: July 17, 2003 at 5:11 PM / IP Logged  

I have bought allot of equipment form eBay, Like everyone said above do your research and make sure you are buying from a reputable seller. One more thing to keep in mind is many of the manufactures will not honor the warrantee on a product not sold from an authorized dealer. So you always want to ask the seller what there warrantee policy is and how long they will warrantee the product.

fatdaddyjoe 
Copper - Posts: 129
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 17, 2003 at 7:42 PM / IP Logged  
the prices on ebay are well worth the risk but in 2 years of buying off ebay i have never been screwed.............FEEDBACK IS EXTREMELY CRITICAL IN YOUR DECISION TO PURCHASE THAT ITEM....
the louder the better !!!!!!
can you feel it ?????
SnomanF150 
Silver - Posts: 269
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 17, 2003 at 7:46 PM / IP Logged  
Also, service after the sell is something you can get from a specialty shop.. The person you buy from on eBay is not going to fly to your house to show you how to work your brand new to you IVA-901 that you saved $200 on.. But I will gladly charge you $40 an hour for lessons.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic