icon

Products from eBay

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Gilateen 
Copper - Posts: 61
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 03, 2003 at 4:17 PM / IP Logged  

i went to the Flea market here in Illinois (swap-o-rama) and i asked a guy how much the 501x RF amp was.....he said $300! I told him that i can get that same amp off eBay for 1/2 the price. Next he told me that most of the stuff off ebay blows or nevr works.....

so my question to the public is.....has anyone bought amps, speakers, HU's or any car audio off ebay? if so what was you experience with it? is ebay reliable or is the flea market guy hating on ebay?

BTW some sellers on ebay have guarantees but the flea market guy has a no money back, 30 day exchange only policy. go figure!

bberman1 
Gold - Posts: 2,314
Gold spacespace
Posted: August 03, 2003 at 5:45 PM / IP Logged  

I think that the guy was just trying to make a sale. I have gone to some local swap meets and have noticed that their prices are on the high side. But here is a post that talks about purchasing from eBay. https://www.the12volt.com/installbay/forum_posts.asp?tid=16386&KW=eBay

stegen 
Member - Posts: 13
Member spacespace
Posted: August 03, 2003 at 9:47 PM / IP Logged  
Bought alot of crap off of ebay but the only bad thing I had was when I bought a 800a2 for $270 shipped and it had a overheating problem.
fatdaddyjoe 
Copper - Posts: 129
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 03, 2003 at 11:04 PM / IP Logged  
i have purchased several things off ebay and never had any trouble.............for the difference in price i will take the chance everytime....................................................................................................
the louder the better !!!!!!
can you feel it ?????
Dm4ca 
Member - Posts: 12
Member spacespace
Posted: August 04, 2003 at 8:42 AM / IP Logged  
The flea market guy prolly got his stuff off eBay and wants to make a profit on it.
Member spacespace
Posted: August 04, 2003 at 11:51 AM / IP Logged  
Yeah i have gotten an Audiobahn Amp and a kicker sub. Works fine, well i blew the sub, but everything else is fine. I've got freinds they have gotten some amps and some other things too. here what to look for. High seller ratings. They might a small negative feedback, readt it, even if it takes 2 hours to find it. I would also get buy it now items, easier to deal with.
pureRF 
Silver - Posts: 619
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 04, 2003 at 11:54 AM / IP Logged  
try going to etronics.com and ikesound.com.
they have prices probly as good as the guy in the flea market does but they are not used.
dream it, build it, fiberglass it

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic