icon

one touch moonroof

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
hmouta 
Member - Posts: 29
Member spacespace
Posted: August 17, 2003 at 3:17 PM / IP Logged  
so any idea how to wire up a moonroof for onetouch open close. mine can vent up then down to close and slide back to open then slide back to close. a member of our car forum made a device that i installed that works (halfway). the moonroof button has a forward facing arrow and a rear facing arrow. the module essentially works on the rear facing arrow. so i have to hold the forward to vent up, then pressing the rear arrow onetouch closes it, then pressing rear arrow again will onetouch slide the moonroof back, then holding the forward arrow will close the the moonroof.  i can try to get whatever specs r needed to help.   it would be cool to ultimately wire the moonroof to my clifford alarm to auto close when arming but that doesnt bother me for now. the alarm autocloses my 4 windows and the smartwindows module gives me venting of front windows and onetouch open close of front windows (but from driver door switch, meaning the passenger using the passenger window has to hold the button to open close). i'd eventually like to change this too but they arent driving and have the time to hold the button.  i'll be adding a 2nd smartwindows for the rear doors.  right now i'm concerned about full onetouch open close for venting and sliding back of moonroof. http://crush7.dyndns.org/moonroof_express_open.htm these r the install instructions if they help at all.
defective 
Silver - Posts: 642
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 02, 2003 at 8:03 AM / IP Logged  

yeah....i need some info on this..... i have a '93 MX-6, it closes the windows when the first stage is triggered. i tried doing to the sunroof but hits the point where is stops on the opening. it then is still open.... sure there is no way to get in when its here but for the cool factor i would like to have it fully close

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic