the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Are There Girl Installers On This Forum?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
mobile_chick 
Copper - Posts: 61
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 19, 2002 at 8:15 AM / IP Logged  
hey you dont have to get up....but then again if your not then why eject.....
mobile_chick 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 19, 2002 at 11:28 AM / IP Logged  

The chances of a piece of bread landing buttered side down, is directly proportional to the Price of the carpet...the more expensive, the more likely

thats very true and it also goes for the impotance of a screw or fastener the more you need it the more likely you r to drop under the hood

DeathsJester12V 
Silver - Posts: 352
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 19, 2002 at 11:44 AM / IP Logged  

ahh, very true grasshopper......

You have done me a great honor, by appearing to have mastered the theories behind Murphy's Law...You may now leave the Shaolin Temple, and further your knowledge out there in the real world.  Be warned, it is a cold, ruthless, unruly place....but you can do it..when all else fails, seek out Kain, he will help!...

ROTFLMAO.......

It is also applicable in another way, my dear Mobile Chick.....The more you hate and despise a car, the more it comes back....* memories come flooding back *......I remember this 1975 Cadillac El Dorado....Remember it like it was yesterday, though it was way back in August...It ahd originally came in teh have the factory deck pulled out, and sent in for repair...I did not touch it this time, the Bay Manager did...he thought easy job, and didn't bother to do an inspection, or fill out the forms.......I could have killed him for that....you see......I got to put the factory deck back in.......to find the speakers were blown, and they were common ground....so I had to through in some cheapo JBL's...to replace the dash speakers, I had to tear the dash out...( you have to...I got a manual from the library )....To replace the back ones, the typical Caddy thing, tear out the backseat...and the things you find...I will not describe.....and since there was no inspection done, I  had to fix the things, or attempt to, that were busted before it ever came into the my shop......I won't even start that list.....

All I will say......is I hated that car, more than anyone can hate anything.......and it came in, every single day for two weeks.......and it was always an all day job.......finally the store owner stepped in.......made sure everything was working...and told the guy....not to ever comeback!!!  I than loved that car, cause I knew I would never see it again......and I haven't.....than again 3 weeks later I quit....but that's a whole nother flash back.........

As I said, the more you ahte a car, the more you see it....... 

Đễẳ†ђş 12\/ Ĵęśŧē®™
mobile_chick 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 19, 2002 at 12:12 PM / IP Logged  
all i can say is amen to that
mobiletoys2002 
Gold - Posts: 1,050
Gold spacespace
Posted: November 19, 2002 at 9:05 PM / IP Logged  

hey Mobile Chick

no i dont have a girlfriend and no i didnt fall off the face of the earth but i see i missed a h*ll of alot.....do you have a boyfriend and does he like wat you do?

DeathsJester12V 
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 19, 2002 at 9:58 PM / IP Logged  
woohoo.........flirtin' going on on the post.......Are There Girl Installers On This Forum? - Page 16 -- posted image.
Đễẳ†ђş 12\/ Ĵęśŧē®™
triedfortreason 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: November 20, 2002 at 8:35 AM / IP Logged  

Right on girl, my ex is the same way.  He tries to one up me everytime something is going my way.  Like for instance, I installing everything on my lowrider myself, and he tells me about things that his friends do.  I have the power and it is going to show him and his friends one day.  Have a great day, and don't let these guys push you around. I'll back you up girl.

Brenna

bsb
mobile_chick 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 20, 2002 at 9:01 AM / IP Logged  
no i dont have a bf buit when i did i think the fact that i knew more about cars then he did kinda feaked him out..most guys see a girl and atomatically asume that all she knows is cloths and soap operas...
mobile_chick 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 20, 2002 at 9:06 AM / IP Logged  
thanx brenna. also i noticed that guys are initially attracted to me but when they find out what i do the become intimidated. and if they arent at first, later on our relationship turns into this big compitition..one of which i always win! lolAre There Girl Installers On This Forum? - Page 16 -- posted image.
DeathsJester12V 
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 20, 2002 at 12:07 PM / IP Logged  

I have but one thing to say....* kicks in the stereotypical homosexual accent, mostly found on interior designers*  YOU GO GIRL...GIRL POWER!!!Are There Girl Installers On This Forum? - Page 16 -- posted image.   ( wish we could leave voice messages on here..that would have made it a lot easier, and saved me a lot of future grief I forsee coming from that..but I had to say it!!) 

Actually.....I think the more women know about vehicles, and the goings on of them...the sexier they are..Oh c'mon guys, you know it to....when a woman starts telling you how to rebuild a Chevy 350 big block, down to the bearing tolerances, you just get all giddy inside...Trust me...I had one, and I know....Just wanted to throw her right down on the garage floor and....well you know the rest!!!  But that's a whole story to its' self....* flashbacks start of times long past *.........................................................

Anyhow.....it's the typical male ego, which I'm sorry to say exists.....and it exists everywhere.....heck look at most metal bands, etc...the Lead Guitarist, and vocalist always need to be in the spot light, while the bassist and drummer...are sitting back banging their heads and have a good ole time, just being in the background......So what you need to do, is find the bassists and drummers and just stick with it.......we, I mean they, exist........

Well I could find a woman, that could tell me how to rebuild a Chevy engine...anyone women out there know how to rebuild a Ford!?!?!?! 

And one final thing will appear on my Classified ad......WOMEN AFRAID OF GETTING DIRTY...NEED NOT RESPOND!!!!

Well.......today is the day, I go back to being a slave to the grind.....so I bid you all ado, but it's time for me to punch the clock, to stay alive....hey we all gotta eat...

*Exits whistling a tune.....after long thinking you realize what it is..and it's stuck with you all day....."We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz.............."*

Đễẳ†ђş 12\/ Ĵęśŧē®™
Page of 18

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic