the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Are There Girl Installers On This Forum?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
DeathsJester12V 
Silver - Posts: 352
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 22, 2002 at 1:38 AM / IP Logged  

ROTFLMAO

It's always easy when the car's 6 ft above your head.....wait till he tries it in his driveway...hehehehehe....

And as far as a BMW beatin stock civics....Well duh...usually four more cylinders, and more power and torque...c'mon it's German engineering...only thing better than that is Italian..Lamborghini..need I say more...he was just being a bulley, thinking he was all that and a bag of chips, plus change left over to get a pop, but all he is is a return.....than again he probably needs the four extra cylinders to make up for him being to slow to slam the accelator when the light turns green...That would be like me braggin, Yeah I used to have this '88 F-150 with an EFI 351W and a C-6 Transmission, that could smoke a BMW and a mercedes off the line....Well it could...stop light to stop light...but anything over a mile, and they'd have me...hey it was stock, and this was in '97...give me a break...

That just goes to prove my point...some people should not be allowed to steer a vehicle..let alone drive it....and people that race cars that they know have no chance in beating them...those or what I call THE REAL LOSERS... If you're gonna race...do it fair!!!  if you got NOS make sure your competition has NOS..you got a turbo make sure they have a Turbo or Super...( unless it's a good ole V-8 that's been "tweaked"..hehehehe ).......

This concludes my rant for the night....ta-ta

Đễẳ†ђş 12\/ Ĵęśŧē®™
Page of 18

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic