the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Are There Girl Installers On This Forum?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
GlassWolf 
Copper - Posts: 365
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 23, 2002 at 2:11 PM / IP Logged  
morepowerbaby,
be careful. car audio is like crack. It's addicting haha ya start out with a simple CD player.. then it's coaxs.. then components, then an amp.. then subs and more amps, signal processors, an alternator, an optima battery, 1/0ga. cable through the firewall, and so on and so forth.. haha
Anyway good luck on the Rodeo. If ya want ideas for things to do with it, or have ideas and want to see if they sound good, this is a good place to bounce em.
good luck
-GlassWolf
Pioneer Stage-4, Orion, DynAudio, Fi
mobiletoys2002 
Gold - Posts: 1,050
Gold spacespace
Posted: July 23, 2002 at 3:35 PM / IP Logged  

hey morepowerbaby why not get your friends involve to more female installers.Are There Girl Installers On This Forum? - Page 7 -- posted image. watch you will be hooked one day you will. Like glass wolf said you will be in way to deep one day, it hapens to everyone.

DeathsJester12V 
Silver - Posts: 352
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 24, 2002 at 6:37 PM / IP Logged  

Car audio like crack???? hmmm.......never thought of it that way...but it's so true!!!!  That's what got me....a simple Clairon DRB 2475...then my stock speakers weren't good enough.  so upgrade them to some Pioneers ( Hey I was 17 working as a pizza delivery driver!! gimme a break). Than I felt the bass in my friends lil ole Ranger...So my next purchase was 2 MTX Blue Thunder 12's and a MTX 240 amp..( yeah that long ago!)...and the rest......is how they say...history!!!  I think I have a way to make some cash though...Car Audio Rehab!!  on second thought.....NAH!!!! 

All it takes is that first crimp on connector on that first CD Player....( Before you wig out...I now solder all connections!)....and that's it...A-D-D-I-C-T-I-O-N!!!!

Oh well.....what are we to do.......NEXT  INSTALL PLEASE!!!!!

Đễẳ†ђş 12\/ Ĵęśŧē®™
mobiletoys2002 
Gold spacespace
Posted: July 24, 2002 at 6:51 PM / IP Logged  
yep me too bro i was installing radios before i even had a car i put a crazy sytem in my moms car when i was 14 that was sick i had ppi art series amps to i wish i still had them . I miss them along with my kicker comps and my audio control 4xs that was a mean system but i took it all out when she sold the van. And now i wish i never sold that equipment but yep this is definitaly an addiction .Are There Girl Installers On This Forum? - Page 7 -- posted image.
Dan M C 
Copper - Posts: 220
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 24, 2002 at 10:47 PM / IP Logged  
A nice and safe addiction and in the end you got something to show for,as in when you are an ...other stuff all you got are messed up nostrills and spots and your arms,but then cannabis is also a drug,sorry i'm sure we all know this,see ya around the forum,# 1 forum drug free.Are There Girl Installers On This Forum? - Page 7 -- posted image.
Dan M C
fredisfound 
Copper - Posts: 60
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 25, 2002 at 4:46 AM / IP Logged  
Just thought I might add my two cents worth ( about 1.2 cents  in Aussie dollars. Female installers are plenty in Australia , they just not on the computer all the time. keep up the good work all of them.
mobiletoys2002 
Gold spacespace
Posted: July 25, 2002 at 7:37 AM / IP Logged  

Slowly but surely the females are  are poping up on this site and others now as well. I hope this post i did got them coming out of thier own closet (lol). Now one day i will  find one,(hopefully in the united states) and well if not i may have to get one in Australia because it seems there is more there. Glass wolf said it i might be packing up and going to austarlia lol) but i know there ar emore here in the staes.

SO HERE FOR ALL THE FEMALES OUT T HERE SPEAK I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE AN INSTALLER OR A WANNA BE INSTALLER IT DONT MATTER SPEAK UP. (HEY SAMANTHA DID NOW WHERE'S THE REST?????????)

mobiletoys2002 
Gold spacespace
Posted: July 25, 2002 at 8:50 AM / IP Logged  
HEY MORE POWERBABY HOW WOULD YOU LIKE SOME PURPLE NEONS IN YOUR CAR???????THEY GO NICE WITH THE BLACLIGHT SCHEME. THIS WOULD BE INTERIOR OF COURSE BUT I THINK THEY LOOK GOOD MAYBE UNDER YOUR DASH!! WELL I CAN GIVE YOU NEONS CHEAP SO IF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IS INTERSETED E MAIL ME MOBILETOYS2002@MSN.COM SEE YA PEOPLE.Are There Girl Installers On This Forum? - Page 7 -- posted image. OH BYE THE WAY GUYS OR GALS NO MORE ALARMS I AM SOLD OUT SO NO MORE NOT NOW AT LEAST I WILL E MAIL ANYONE THAT WAS INTERSETED AND TELL THEM .
mobiletoys2002 
Gold spacespace
Posted: July 25, 2002 at 8:53 AM / IP Logged  
HOWEVER I WILL HAVE A E BAY AUCTION OR SOMEONE CAN PICK THEM UP DIRECTLY FROM MAYBE PAYPAL.I HAVE VARIOUS KEYLESS ENTRYS AND ALARMS THAT I HJAVE AQUIRED OVER TIME THESE ARE NOT NEW BUT THEY DO WORK. AGAIN E MAIL MOBILETOYS2002@MSN.COM .
sparkyssb 
Copper - Posts: 205
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 25, 2002 at 12:38 PM / IP Logged  
this post keeps 'going and going........' Are There Girl Installers On This Forum? - Page 7 -- posted image.
Page of 18

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic