icon

help with 530t

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
quixs1lver 
Copper - Posts: 67
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 30, 2003 at 10:16 AM / IP Logged  

alright i been working on this for about 6 hours yesterday...i pretty sure that hooked up everything right  but here we go....

i have a 94 integra RS with power windows but no power locks

while driver and passenger windows are down, i push the AUX channel on my alarm...passender winow rolls all the way up, and driver does nothing

while windows are up, push aux, my driver window goes like 2 inches then stop passenger windows does nothing. i have to keep on pushing the AUX button atleast 4-5 times to get my driver window to go all they way down.

if i'm in the car the "one touch function on the driver side no longer works but if i push it it goes and stops like 2 inches each time.

passenger window now has "one touch"

so both windows work at the switch....

i was reading on the manual and it say "if the driver has 'one touch' feature interface at motor not switch, would anyone happen to know more about the relay and where it is, i looked and the thick wires just come out from the switch and directly into the motor.

heres a diagram that i drew up(1:30am) so sorry if hard i suck at drawing.,

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...

the wires are tap together with the 'thread and needle' idea and tie wraped around, with 12 gauge wire running into the the door thru the molex connector, so again. i'm pretty sure on my connections.

EDIT: the alarm is hooked up to clifford ARROW 2 alarm, i dont know if that will help or not, but any help will be greatly appreciated

quixs1lver 
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 30, 2003 at 10:18 AM / IP Logged  
edit: the wires are pretty much that like the diagram, nothing in between the wires(no relays, diodes) so just a pretty much direct connection
quixs1lver 
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 30, 2003 at 10:32 AM / IP Logged  
i was reading on the DIP switches...i looked at my module....and my does have any dip switch =/
jaxman 
Copper - Posts: 185
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 30, 2003 at 1:28 PM / IP Logged  
Check the wires to be correct conected.
If you connect 2 wires wrong on a window will do exactly the way you describe.
One window goes all the way (the correct hooked one) and one will go step by step.
Have you tried to keep the AUX pressed longer time ?
How many wires you have from the switch to the motor ?
It might be like on mitsubishi with the relays built in the motor (3 wires).
jaxman 
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 30, 2003 at 1:31 PM / IP Logged  
And by the way , AUX channel supose to roll windows down and the armed system up.
like you have on your diagram I can see orange on armed and aux on gray , that means roll up when armed and roll down on AUX.
Looks like you have inversed some wires. Check them again.
quixs1lver 
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 30, 2003 at 5:50 PM / IP Logged  

well, if i hooked it up wrong like you said, would it still go work properaly from the driver switch?

and i was checking if there was voltage coming out of the (-)arm wire and for some reason there is 5 volts coming out from this wire, would i need a diode to stop this current to show only negative out to the starter kill relay(might be feedback or something like that)...

ps. i took out the module today and i'll try doing again tomorrow b/c this morning i couldnt roll down my windows(weird)

quixs1lver 
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 30, 2003 at 6:27 PM / IP Logged  

i would be using the last diode right?

help with 530t -- posted image.

jaxman 
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 31, 2003 at 7:05 AM / IP Logged  
You would be using number 3 with the (-) towards the Alarm system
quixs1lver 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 01, 2003 at 10:18 AM / IP Logged  
so to recape: i spent all afternoon from about 1-8pm hooking all the wires up. started by going online and going on team-integra.net for the molex connector wire run. and then took off my door and the whole wire harness in the door just to make it easier. and pretty much the whole project went smooth except TIP: work with the windows rolled up. it lets you have a lot more space to move your hands around in the door.(had to back track to roll the windows up help with 530t -- posted image.) but everything is working except..
the driver window when the module is activated the window rolls down like 4 inches, i push the aux button on my remote, window would roll down like another 4 inches. this i would have to do like 3-4 times, passenger window however works perfectly fine. if i uses the switch i have to flick it, driver rolls down 4 inches, and then flick again, another 4 inches, and so on. the passenger is just one touch like it should be. i was reading the manual and it says i should use the DIP switches to turn up the voltage but my module does not have DIP switches so i'm guessing its internal resisters? so does anyone know what i resister that i need to change. i probably going to end up calling DEI for this but just wanted to to know if anyone knew to save me time tomorrow thanks.
p.s. i would say this is the hardest install for an alarm accessory! i understand now why pro-installers charge so much to do windows! god...hmm...would i do it again...maybe...but rather have the pro's do it...
edit: DEI is closed for labor day
cpgoose 
Gold - Posts: 1,098
Gold spacespace
Posted: September 02, 2003 at 10:48 AM / IP Logged  
hey, I responded to your other post
Q: What's the best nation in the world?
A: Donation!     Donate to the12volt.com      

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic