icon

94 accord EX

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Maxst 
Silver - Posts: 866
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 02, 2003 at 9:07 PM / IP Logged  

I just picked one up today.. it has a cassette player in it.

But other than that the stereo is friggin awsome!

Im planning to put some series 2 fosgates in there...droping a pioneer cd player in it. keep ya'll updated.

I need quality equipment, feel free to donate.
crichols82 
Copper - Posts: 83
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 02, 2003 at 10:09 PM / IP Logged  
I just did an install in my friend's 95' Accord. Nothing fancy, just some equipment he already had. A 10" Clarion Pro-Audio DVC, and Alpine Mrp 350 amp, with an Alpine 416s HU. Even with the stock front and rear speakers the sound was very clean and the 10" gave it a perfect balance of bass.  I was shocked at how nice it sounded....not that this has anything to do with your new car but good luck with it!! I have a Civic myself, always have had great luck with Honda
Maxst 
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 03, 2003 at 6:55 AM / IP Logged  
YA the trunck, its huge! I'll be having some fun with this one.
Maxst 
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 03, 2003 at 6:54 PM / IP Logged  

hmmm....is there ne thing that would be holding the stereo back so i cant directly pull it out?

italnpimp59 
Silver - Posts: 427
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 03, 2003 at 8:00 PM / IP Logged  
nope...if im thinking of the same model accord that i think im thinking of(confused? lol)  then its really not that hard to get to the factory radio.  first look in the console...at the bottom there is a little peice that you can pry out with a flathead...then remove the two screws.....pull the Ebrake all the way up.  take out the cup holder...remove those screws.   then that whole peice should come right out...pick it up over the ebrake...and then  i think you remove a few screws on the plate above the gearshift...and pull it off.  im pretty sure thats it.   oh yeah pull the ashtray out...there is a screw behind that.
Sweekster 
Silver - Posts: 481
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 03, 2003 at 8:47 PM / IP Logged  
Here is what ItalianPimp is saying looks like.  Lots of screws but pretty easy to remove.
Duane...
If you think you're confused, imagine how you feel.   94 accord EX - Last Post -- posted image.
Maxst 
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 03, 2003 at 8:59 PM / IP Logged  
Sweet...thanks that helped tons. now just gotta get a good cd player.
ViperATC5 
Copper - Posts: 202
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 03, 2003 at 9:03 PM / IP Logged  
ill let you in on my secret for this style accord. If the radio has the pocket below it, which most do, pull on the radio and pocket as outward as hard as you can. The metal bracket holding it in on the back will bend foward to get the radio out of the dash about 2". Remove the two screws on (one on each side of the unit)holding the pocket onto the radio. Pull the pocket out and then remove the two 8MM screws holding the radio in place on the silver metal bracket. Voila!. The honda multikit will snap right into place. No need to take this car apart.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic