is Phoenix Gold ZXTI600 good?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
skyRyder 
Copper - Posts: 57
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 08, 2003 at 8:41 PM / IP Logged  

hi guys!!...

i just had a pretty good offer from a guy who want to sell this Phoenix Gold ZXTI600 .... about $650 AUD (RRP $1300AUD) .. i was hoping and purping on the MRV 1507.... does anyone know this ZXti600 good enough to run my type r 15" DVC 2ohm?  .... i have the menu book, didnt say much, bridge is 4ohms x 600wRMS (perfect for the sub) ... i want to find out what is the peak power too... is Phoenix Gold ZXTI600 good? -- posted image. 

any suggestion will be very appreciated!!

thank

nedgeworth 
Silver - Posts: 264
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 08, 2003 at 9:27 PM / IP Logged  
Well would be good enough to run your type quite well. But I think you will be a lot happier with the alpine running that alpine sub. Sorry can't help you with maximum values could only find RMS ratings. So keep saving and get yourself that MRV1507.
skyRyder 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 08, 2003 at 9:30 PM / IP Logged  

thank nedgeworth... thank again bro

found ur jbl 600.1 yet?

nedgeworth 
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 08, 2003 at 9:33 PM / IP Logged  
Nah i've given up on that quest. Now i'm just going to upgrade my subs (pioneer 10inch premier)to a couple of eclipse SW6102.4 only thing is need to sell my subbies first and that is a hard task... everyone loves my subs but no one wants to buy the damn things! so how bout you is Phoenix Gold ZXTI600 good? -- posted image. What does the rest of your system consist of?
skyRyder 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 08, 2003 at 9:45 PM / IP Logged  

almost done.... i have been really busy with work and at home... just finish cutting my sub box ... now i need to make those engrave lettering and put neon lights inside the box and look for a good 1507 amp... not in a rush or anything, i take time to build and it and easy with it... soi can make it nice and good :)

hehe... i will pain the box tomorrow or something...

H/U:  Alpine W980 (MD/3-CD)

Front:  Alpine 6.5 DD drive split

AMP: MRV T757

Sub: 15" type r (pending)

:P

nedgeworth 
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 08, 2003 at 9:48 PM / IP Logged  
Yeah you might as well keep it too an all alpine setup i say. Once i get myself a new ride i'm gonna look into an alpine headunit and probably splits too. Hmmm nice to see someone is good with wood. I ain't i bring it too work and get someone else to do it for a carton of something.
skyRyder 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 08, 2003 at 9:59 PM / IP Logged  
hehe i just want a good amp so i wont underpower my sub... or over drag on my amp.. i love this amp... no mark!! ...if i can sell it good price i will, otherwise it will be for  my front stage!!
Proud to be L O U D!!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic