icon

Siren sound when start the car while Arm

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
nguyen 
Member - Posts: 22
Member spacespace
Posted: September 21, 2003 at 10:31 PM / IP Logged  
After Arm, I start my car by remote starter Delta Pr 5005 at Honda AC 98 and CS 2006 at AcuraLg 94 then Siren sound (not horn sound). Is there any wrong when I wiring or we supposed always disarm before we start the car by remote starter. I am tired because it.
Thanks for your help.
Dnguyen
cpgoose 
Gold - Posts: 1,098
Gold spacespace
Posted: September 22, 2003 at 6:40 AM / IP Logged  
If you installed a starter kill relay...are you sure you hooked up the remote starter after that starter kill? In other words, if you hooked it up before the starter kill (on the switch side), then you'll set the alarm off.
Q: What's the best nation in the world?
A: Donation!     Donate to the12volt.com      
nguyen 
Member - Posts: 22
Member spacespace
Posted: September 22, 2003 at 11:24 AM / IP Logged  
When Installed Delta pro 5005 at Honda Accord 1998 I did not installed a starter kill relay, But I did installed a starter kill relay at Acura Legend(
CS2006). Starter kill work. When I disarm, then I start car by remote, car start fine. But when I ARM and start car by remote, car start, then SIREN Sound. Do I need to disarm (unlock) before I start a car by remote or are there any way to shut down alarm when I start by remote?
Thanks for your help
floaterr 
Silver - Posts: 383
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 22, 2003 at 3:41 PM / IP Logged  
1 - Did you install any aux sensors (glass, shock, tilt) other then the one that came factory with the alarm
-OR-
2 - how is the shock sensor(s) currently installed on the system (the wiring of the units to be exact).
-OR-
3 - did you hook up the alm so the dome light is turned on by outputing a signal to a door trigger wire? An example would be sending the dome light output off the alm(a ground) to the door circuit (pin switch) in the car as a way to make the dome light come on?
I ask because I remember some alarms do not have an aux port that is turned off during remote start. Or in the case of an optional sensor, that may be hooked up lets say to the hood trigger instead of aux sensor port then it will not be turned off during start. You know, have the tilt sensor ground the hood trigger instead of going to a port on the alarm.
Might try unplugging the sensor(s) for shock,tilt,motion (whatever) but all of them. If it doesn't sound then plug them in one at a time to see which causes the problem.
Also and last what is causing the alarm to trigger? Read the LED flashes. It will tell you what caused the alarm and help narrow down the trouble spot.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic