the12volt.com spacer
icon

Flush Headrest monitor

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Member - Posts: 15
Member spacespace
Posted: September 28, 2003 at 4:26 PM / IP Logged  
I am getting a Pyle PLVSHR6 headrest monitor but i want it to have a flush look to it I dont want to be able to see the bezel.  Do I even have to use the Bezel it came with.  Please tell me how i can install this and not make the corners look bad
12voltassassin 
Member - Posts: 24
Member spacespace
Posted: October 01, 2003 at 1:59 PM / IP Logged  

yes you must use the head rest shroud it came with the bezel will be used to lock the tv into the actually headrest

cut out enuff area to over lap the screen a little then take the bezel after youve removed some of the foam enuff foam to set the bezel into the headrest where its flush with the outside surface.  then set the bezel in it and if there are bars inside it take some small screws and pre drill and screw the bezel in take the overlapping leather of clothe material fold it over the indies of the bezel. using some glue to hold it into place. then put the tv in make sure you cut out where the locking clips for the tv are then push it in till it locks makes sure you line it alll up right and it will look great if you want me to walk you through what ive said hit me up at 773-529-7007 the soudn advantage. But if you want it done right take it to a professional trust me the money you spend is far better than the stress you can occur trying yourself.

i hate ebay they are stealing my business

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic