DEI 530T and Autoloc WC1000 compatible?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
phamine 
Copper - Posts: 88
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 07, 2003 at 1:36 PM / IP Logged  

cpgoose wrote:
When you say that the motor keeps running after it's fully open or closed, do you mean automatically?....or when you're holding the switch? I just ask because I didn't think the 529t adds 1-touch.

Yep - the motor runs automatically. It's supposed to stop once it's fully closed or fully open - but it doesnt do that now; it did however.

[QUOTE]

Be very careful not to grind to much, you can kill your motor, or it might come off the track. When I "1-touch" close my sunroof, it works fine. When I 1-touch open it, there's a slight grind, but nothing too much, otherwise I wouldn't keep it in there.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah - I 'd have to either arm the car or use the aux button to make the motor turn the other way to get it to stop grinding

[QUOTE]

If you want your sunroof to work off of the same channel as your windows, then you just have to attach the 529t's AUX input to the same place you put the 530t's AUX input. I would recommend a relay, though, as I used one when I did it. (Again,that's all documented in that other post). The same with the orange wire to make it roll up on arming. I would use a relay on the alarm's orange wire because now you'll be driving the starter kill, the 530t, AND the 529t off the alarm's one orange wire.
I hope this helps. Have I confused you enough? DEI 530T and Autoloc WC1000 compatible? - Page 2 -- posted image. [/QUOTE]

Yep - I have it that way - well other than the relays. I'll see if that works=]

thanks for keeping post alive=p

Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic