the12volt.com spacer
icon

Clarion VRX935VD Help

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Member - Posts: 15
Member spacespace
Posted: October 04, 2003 at 10:46 PM / IP Logged  
I have a question about my Clarion VRX935VD head unit.  In my car I have 5 other screens and i would like to have what ever i am doing on the Head unit to play on the other screens.  I am not talking about playing a dvd or another video source.  I want it to display what ever i am doing like the V-Matrix screen saver or when i am changing settings.  I want my other screens to always have something displayed weather or not i am playing a dvd.  Also does anyone know how to use the dual-zone capability with this head unit.
12voltassassin 
Member - Posts: 24
Member spacespace
Posted: October 05, 2003 at 5:36 PM / IP Logged  

the dual zone on this system sucks and i dont recommend it to anyone ive installed a 10,000 dollar system along with that unit you have you have to buy a seperate plug in adapter to get real dual zone capability. i am not at work so i do not have the necesarry info in front of me but your more than welcome to call me matthew at  "THE SOUND ADVANTAGE" im in chicago at 773-529-7007

the button with the word below it "moni" is the dual zone button pressing that on the source your on like dvd will make those screens play the movie then you can switch sources for the front to listen to the radio however you cannot see the radio display.  only the lcd on the outside of the end of the foldout works while in dual zone its a retarded unit all this is only possible thru a piece you must but laters call me if you like .

i hate ebay they are stealing my business
Member - Posts: 15
Member spacespace
Posted: October 13, 2003 at 4:16 PM / IP Logged  
iS THERE ANYWAY I CAN GET THE RADIO SCREEN OR THE V-MATRIX SCREEN SAVER TO PLAY ON THE OTHER SCREENS.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic